Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Free Calls and Texts

• 15-02-2009 7:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭

Guys im going abroad for a while and was just wondering about this. I know that the offer wont allow me to make free calls and texts to a voda number back home from abroad, but will someone at home with the offer still be able to ring and text me free of charge??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭niallfullback

Thats what I wanted to hear! Thanks:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,678 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Thats what I wanted to hear! Thanks:D

While it might be free for someone to call/text you while you are abroad, remember it will cost YOU to recieve the call/text..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

While it might be free for someone to call/text you while you are abroad, remember it will cost YOU to recieve the call/text..
    it will only cost to receive a call and not if they receive a text!!!!

Am I right in that it will only cost me aound 80 cent to recieve the call no matter how long I stay on for?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

you have to apply for the roaming add on, but yeah its 80c once off charge per call made or recieved abroad, depends where you are too

Ok thanks folks

Advertisement