Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avoid Expansys Greedy Robbing Scum

• 15-02-2009 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I was looking at the new Dual sim Eten Glofish DX900 and on Thursday and Friday it was €504 it is now €1004 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is greed of the highest order no wonder there are recessions world wide when scum do this kinda crap :

http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=178404

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Zionist wrote: »
    I was looking at the new Dual sim Eten Glofish DX900 and on Thursday and Friday it was €504 it is now €1004 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is greed of the highest order no wonder there are recessions world wide when scum do this kinda crap :

http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=178404

Expansys are one of the most respected online retailers on the net, I have purchased from them on many occasions before, as have a lot of people here.

Referring to them as scum, and the world recession in one line is simply laughable. It says more about you than it does about Expansys.

There is nobody holding a gun to your head insisting you have to pay that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Zionist

A 100% increase is moronic and pure greed and to be honest I have dealt with them for years but this is unadulterated greed and they deserve such branding as it is pricing tactics like so which have caused this "Credit Crunch"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

it is pricing tactics like so which have caused this "Credit Crunch"

Really? I didn't know that. Could you explain a little more about this please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

it is pricing tactics like so which have caused this "Credit Crunch"

Right.

So nothing to do with sub-prime mortgages, dubious banking practices and poor financial regulation? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I knew it. I always knew the reason for the credit crunch was that HMV doubled the price of the Sopranos boxset. Bastids.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Zionist. This is not a consumer rant board - indeed, you didn't even buy it so are free to look for the product elsewhere.

This thread is a waste of electrons, TBH. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement