Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2009 Daytona 500

• 15-02-2009 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Any predictions? Fancy Johnson myself, often gets it done in the big races.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Hopefully Kyle Busch wins it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Got the house on it? :P Junior's looking good so far, will change a lot by the time it gets dark.

lol I'm kinda nervous as I so want a Gibbs car to win, pity about Logano.

****in stream stopped workin before that crash.

aww hope you get it working.

Can I just say I am really pissed off with Dale Jr and unlike the race yesterday he gets away scot free, double standards for an Earnhardt.

• Advertisement

Feckin rain:mad:

Dunno what to make of Earnhardt, it's not the kind of thing he'd usually do, but it did look intentional to me.

I feel the race went downhill after the Dale Jr/Vickers incident, some good cars wrecked including my favourites.
    I don't buy Jr's excuses, Jason Leffler in the Nationwide race got a 5 lap penalty for far less.

Congrats Matt Kenseth on the win :)

Min wrote: »
    I feel the race went downhill after the Dale Jr/Vickers incident, some good cars wrecked including my favourites.
    I don't buy Jr's excuses, Jason Leffler in the Nationwide race got a 5 lap penalty for far less.

Congrats Matt Kenseth on the win :)

+1 on the congrats.

Was half-expecting no replies on this thread :P Didn't think there were many on here who'd ever watchin NASCAR.

It's crashes like those that annoy me, they don't look all that big, so there's no excitement because of it, yet several cars still get wrecked.
    Still, we've a whole season ahead of us now:D

Just watchin the race I decided I'm gonna head to Talladega in October:pac: Might see if there's another fast race though, one with a Truck race and Nationwide race the same weekend too.

I'm a big fan of NASCAR.....I've been watching since 2006 when NASN became a free channel to Setanta subscribers on Sky.
    I didn't think I would like it but now I'm addicted.....

Found a site which shows the nationwide and truck races.... http://www.justin.tv/new2it_newbe2

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Chopper888

Great performance by A. J. Allmendinger to finish 3rd in the Daytona 500.

• Advertisement
Advertisement