Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor not allowing you to make calls

Options
  • 15-02-2009 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Tried to make a call yesterday but I got the recorded message "you do not have enough credit to make this call". Now I had about 7 cent credit on my phone, enough to ring and hang up. Are they allowed to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Of course. If the person you're calling picks up, the charge just for the connection may be above 7c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

pithater1 wrote: »
    Tried to make a call yesterday but I got the recorded message "you do not have enough credit to make this call". Now I had about 7 cent credit on my phone, enough to ring and hang up. Are they allowed to do this?

if you aint got enough credit then thats that i guess!
    i suppose it why they offer a call-me service

http://www.meteor.ie/plans/more_from_your_mobile/ring_me/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

that makes sense I suppose. I remember when I was on vodafone I could do that ith just 1 cent of credit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

min call charge 9c. You do not have sufficient credit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If you don't have enough credit why should they allow you to make a call even if its 1sec long?

Advertisement