Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Population reduction planned following economic crisis

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,601 ✭✭✭✭kippy

espinolman wrote: »
    That claim is not daft , back in the late thirties you just had to listen to Hitler on the radio to know what was going down or go to germany , do you realise the german newspapers had pictures of rats on there front pages and comparing Jewish people to rats , i mean the signs were everywhere back then.

Okay, right now, can you advise who will be involved in the third world war and what signs are there to lead you to believe these will be the parties involved?
    The claim is daft as it happened in the past. Anyone could say they would have predicted something that happened in the past based on the signs available.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Gents...do you want this split off to a seperate thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

kippy wrote: »
    Okay, right now, can you advise who will be involved in the third world war and what signs are there to lead you to believe these will be the parties involved?
    The claim is daft as it happened in the past. Anyone could say they would have predicted something that happened in the past based on the signs available.

It's called awareness my friend, awareness:rolleyes:

The present tense determines the future.

It isn't daft. Leaders, economists, bankers, stockbrokers, theorists, psychics, astronomers, scientists

All predict how events will determine by the present in relation to the future.

"Shakes head"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    It's called awareness my friend, awareness:rolleyes:

The present tense determines the future.

It isn't daft. Leaders, economists, bankers, stockbrokers, theorists, psychics, astronomers, scientists

All predict how events will determine by the present in relation to the future.

"Shakes head"

But you said this a few pages back, so either one man can predict a WW, or they can't. Which is it?
    Two or three year's before WW2, I could (or which I know I would If i was alive, been able to sense something like this if it were to happen)

I would say to the person next to me, I sense a world war happening and mass genocide, what do you think of that

The person put's his book down, calls me a nut and conspiracy loon. He says don't want to get into all these crazy plans by some government, that is daft mysterious!!!!

bonkey wrote: »
    How sinister. Education.

What's sinister about education. If third world countries, were not overuled by the "free world" allowing them to havethem freedom and education. They wouldn't have the problems, with birth control and the likes.
    Even worse...people will be able to live longer. The horror.
    Countries where people live longer, tend to slow the birthrate down. So an older population won't be as productive as a younger dieing population.

Young populations, lead to more births.
    Its almost as if there wasn't a plan....but that just couldn't be.
    What? Aids??? A created disease? USA putting dictators in Africa, and causing mass genocide and creating satan rulers. So the West can take recources.

It's about control.
    In order to control something. You need a plan.

The plan is in your face.

• Advertisement

But you said this a few pages back, so either one man can predict a WW, or they can't. Which is it?

I what?
    Read back over my post again please. I never said "can or can't"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Well they are trying to get a war going in the middle east , to be the start of ww3 i think , but because of the internet they just are not getting away with starting it because so many people find out what they are at and that prevents it .

Here is a informative video :
    Endgame - Population Reduction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mltOarXblvs

Well they are trying to get a war going in the middle east , to be the start of ww3 i think , but because of the internet they just are not getting away with starting it because so many people find out what they are at and that prevents it .

Here is a informative video :
    Endgame - Population Reduction

:D I'm one of the people that used my power wisely. To the point, of pushing every envelope on one of the biggest international conspriacy forums on the net.

The government ended up blocking me. As I was able to spot the agendas quickly. I noticed that many new registered users were joining onto war mongering forums spewing war lies and war propaganda in order to manipulate like they do on T.V by news etc.

I then pubically pointed this out on the website and pmed many well informed people, and caused such a stirr, they all gave up. As one users, left, a new user joined, the same war like propaganda. Constant new unamed users constantly joining fueling these war like games on these major websites.

So I brought this up as a topic of interests on the forum:D

After a few weeks, many people on that site were becoming aware that many government officials were on this site.
    The main war thread that was cited and used by the government was
    Iran war. since jan 07
    Between jan 07 and Novemeber this year the US government have been spewing the Iran war agenda on all these well known forum sites. I pulled up many of them and explained pretty much the facts and the behaviour as I have made aware of on this thread. The right winger war mongerers became name and shamed and their purpose on the international website became widely known.

Sooner or later my IP was blocked unnoticed. I mailed the website due to this strange banning. I got no reply once I told them my username.

But onto the topic, people started to realise, most of the Iran propaganda was more trickery and lies, that were of the same nature as with Iraq.

Iran war was proposed during Bushes office may I add. It didnt happen. People are waking up:) If your aware you will see things' very clearly in what way events are determining.

You have a voice and you have power. You can cause effect. I have caused much effect in many months. Iran war is something that has been planned, and just couldnt take off. If you watch fox news you will see that they kept putting false imaginary fears into the public for two years. To the point people were brainwashed. I noted this very boldy that was also occuring on the internet.

Somehow I'm still blocked unoticed, and sent another formal email, for an explanation. Got none. This proves to me the government do have alot more control over these forums than many of you realise.

bonkey wrote: »
    Gents...do you want this split off to a seperate thread?
    Well i think the thread is staying on topic because the theory is that ww3 is being planned to reduce the population and as long as it stays on the topic of the op , but if it goes off topic then maybe have a separate thread .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

This "World Power" thing always amazes me. I mean do people really think that an elite group of 10 or so people control all major decisions on this planet and they act in ways which determine the fate of millions?

I've been on topics in this forum before where the logic being displayed was at best bent at worst broke, this is no different.

I disagree. I think it's entirely logical that a small group would organise themselves in such a way as to control world events. The masses have always had rulers. The rulers have always been few, but their power far reaching. Fast forward to our modern era and we have a streamlined, refined group of rulers who could quite easily (and indeed, should by now) have organised themselves to such an extent as to control and direct global events and agendas.

• Advertisement

Kernel wrote: »
    I disagree. I think it's entirely logical that a small group would organise themselves in such a way as to control world events. The masses have always had rulers. The rulers have always been few, but their power far reaching. Fast forward to our modern era and we have a streamlined, refined group of rulers who could quite easily (and indeed, should by now) have organised themselves to such an extent as to control and direct global events and agendas.

It does make logical sense I agree. It's no secret anymore.

infact its self explanatory if you look at history and how power kept going.
    Power is and was always inherited. it goes back thousands of years

Hitler's family is still alive and going. But they have money and power to change themselves. They change their names. The Bushes have done the same his grandfather was helping the Nazis in the Second world war. The Bushes are not known as Bush. They also changed their names. Same with many ruling familes, such as the Rothschild, owned the banking and monetary system. Same with the royal family. These familes have power, and they do use their power in many ways, behind the scenes, much of the sinister work is done behind scenes.

Ruling familes are really much a reality. Most people today who are aware and are attentive will realise the world is merely flowing by the events of our rulers and the masses follow. It has always been the way. They create society as it is today. They control the federal reserve and monetary system. They shake the boat, we sink or try to survvive. If they want a population reduction they will create a population reduction.

It's what powers of be and leaders do.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

:D I'm one of the people that used my power wisely. To the point, of pushing every envelope on one of the biggest international conspriacy forums on the net.

The government ended up blocking me. As I was able to spot the agendas quickly. I noticed that many new registered users were joining onto war mongering forums spewing war lies and war propaganda in order to manipulate like they do on T.V by news etc.

I then pubically pointed this out on the website and pmed many well informed people, and caused such a stirr, they all gave up. As one users, left, a new user joined, the same war like propaganda. Constant new unamed users constantly joining fueling these war like games on these major websites.

So I brought this up as a topic of interests on the forum:D

After a few weeks, many people on that site were becoming aware that many government officials were on this site.
    The main war thread that was cited and used by the government was
    Iran war. since jan 07
    Between jan 07 and Novemeber this year the US government have been spewing the Iran war agenda on all these well known forum sites. I pulled up many of them and explained pretty much the facts and the behaviour as I have made aware of on this thread. The right winger war mongerers became name and shamed and their purpose on the international website became widely known.

Sooner or later my IP was blocked unnoticed. I mailed the website due to this strange banning. I got no reply once I told them my username.

But onto the topic, people started to realise, most of the Iran propaganda was more trickery and lies, that were of the same nature as with Iraq.

Iran war was proposed during Bushes office may I add. It didnt happen. People are waking up:) If your aware you will see things' very clearly in what way events are determining.

You have a voice and you have power. You can cause effect. I have caused much effect in many months. Iran war is something that has been planned, and just couldnt take off. If you watch fox news you will see that they kept putting false imaginary fears into the public for two years. To the point people were brainwashed. I noted this very boldy that was also occuring on the internet.

Somehow I'm still blocked unoticed, and sent another formal email, for an explanation. Got none. This proves to me the government do have alot more control over these forums than many of you realise.
    That just sounds like you were trolling and got site banned. If you did it here the same thing would happen. Unsolicited PM's are a huge no-no on forums.

humanji wrote: »
    That just sounds like you were trolling and got site banned. If you did it here the same thing would happen. Unsolicited PM's are a huge no-no on forums.

Well your wrong. you get things like warning's and infractions. and notification before getting banned. I had a good fanbase and record on that site. My ip was blocked.

I didnt recieve any warnings. Around that time my computer data was wiped, may I add a few times.

Again keep guessing;)

Well your wrong. you get things like warning's and infractions. and notification before getting banned. I had a good fanbase and record on that site. My ip was blocked.

I didnt recieve any warnings. Around that time my computer data was wiped, may I add a few times.

Again keep guessing;)
    Site owners are not obliged to give any warning to anyone. If someone is causing trouble, they can ban you and they don't even need to reply to emails asking why.

Think about it. There's a site. Someone comes on spouting what the owners believe to be rubbish (doesn't matter if what they say is true or not. They feel it's disrupting the forum. They decide that there will be no getting the user to stop, so they come to the decision that a simply site ban will stop them this time and stop them re-regging.

If you were really a threat, the powers that be would easily track you down, you'd disappear and nobody would ever be any wiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Gordon wrote: »
    The problem is that many people can feel stuff like this, all the time, and they are wrong. Eg that Reinhard guy that claimed something big was going to happen last week when it didn't.

it was a misquote, he said events would be set in motion yadda yadda yadda. Besides all his other predictions were right.

humanji wrote: »
    Site owners are not obliged to give any warning to anyone. If someone is causing trouble, they can ban you and they don't even need to reply to emails asking why.

Think about it. There's a site. Someone comes on spouting what the owners believe to be rubbish (doesn't matter if what they say is true or not. They feel it's disrupting the forum. They decide that there will be no getting the user to stop, so they come to the decision that a simply site ban will stop them this time and stop them re-regging.

If you were really a threat, the powers that be would easily track you down, you'd disappear and nobody would ever be any wiser.

But of course, but I know the reason, why my freedom of speech was breached. I didnt cause any trouble, other than wreck some agenda's. For good intention's.

But you know I did the right thing and did ask for a response to their intial reason of been blocked. They didnt reply. But as I said i know the reason my account was blocked.;)

They wouldn't make me dissapear, I already have plans for that if that ever did happen.

Seriously Humanijji you have no idea the reactions I have created in this world already.

Leave this onto another forum, it's geting off topic.

Seriously Humanijji you have no idea the reactions I have created in this world already.

I'd wager none, but you're right, it is dragging things off-topic. Sorry OP.

He just mentions things without backing up with any facts, or evidence. He slurs the Gates project, saying that the media described their donation as "helping the 3rd world" but he claims that it was for eugenics organisations, he fails to mention which projects, just brushing by it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

He just mentions things without backing up with any facts, or evidence. He slurs the Gates project, saying that the media described their donation as "helping the 3rd world" but he claims that it was for eugenics organisations, he fails to mention which projects, just brushing by it.

Gates is a newbe in the NWO system.He probably isnt aware that helping premote low level birth control concepts like a small small family is feeding into the big piture where the NWO is implementing a mass cull to reduce populations to less than 2 billion.

AS for Alex Jones he is by media standards very small probably a few people full time and some few unpaid helpers without the resources like the giants of media CNN ,Blooomberg ,Cspan ,NBC,CBS and MSN to name but a few big ones whose petty cash is probably 100 times Alexjones yearly budjet.

The only thing We can say is Alex Jones a part native indian representing his native peoples who suffered a 14 million native cull over a few centeries and a down to earth USA person who stands in the breach of the new impending cull of all peoples in the USA and further a field is doing a excellent job.You cant expect him to go into every nitty gritty detail and really all he does is join the dots.Now you want him to like a big media player and paint in the all the colors and sppoon feed you everthing .If they did fill in the colors then you will probaly say ohh too much detail ,I dont believe it its meant with all that mega detail to confuse you. There is non so blind as the jews who believed right up to the last that they were entering a large shower unit to remove the filth from the long journey to the camps.Whats that funny smoke coming from the shower heads.Wake up smell the coffee.If the NWO gets its way the population of ROI would be reduced to ~ 200,000 who would then be enslaved into one big control city like mayby portliose or Dublin.
    Or to make it more easy they factor out the 200,000 from ROI and increase the UK allowance by an extra 200,000 and just nuke ROI of all live humans with some suitable nukes from the 7000 in the arsanel

Remember when the NWO means 95% population reduction your talking about the people that strive to control fully the nuclear buttons and once they can get complete control they can launch ICBM which can wipe out billions of people in a short period.
    So those who say population control is a good idea you need to think again that are you like turkeys voting for Christmas.The NWO will bump many of those pro population control believers off just as easy as surplus to requirements and anyway they will be told practice what you preach believe in population control heres the final solution for you the FEMA camp or or similar like getting a nuke in the neck and may you die happy getting your wish reducing the worlds population

Derry

• Advertisement

derry wrote: »
    Gates is a newbe in the NWO system.He probably isnt aware that helping premote low level birth control concepts like a small small family is feeding into the big piture where the NWO is implementing a mass cull to reduce populations to less than 2 billion.

So Gates isn't aware of it but you are? I find that hard to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Hey did anyone see the article in the times today, some British politician said the population in the UK needed to be culled by 30 million, I skimmed it so the figure might be wrong. They want some reduction strategy to bring the population down by 2030.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

JONATHON PORRITT, one of Gordon Brown’s leading green advisers, is to warn that Britain must drastically reduce its population if it is to build a sustainable society.

Porritt’s call will come at this week’s annual conference of the Optimum Population Trust (OPT), of which he is patron.

The trust will release research suggesting UK population must be cut to 30m if the country wants to feed itself sustainably.

Porritt said: “Population growth, plus economic growth, is putting the world under terrible pressure.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article5950442.ece

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

JONATHON PORRITT, one of Gordon Brown’s leading green advisers, is to warn that Britain must drastically reduce its population if it is to build a sustainable society.

Porritt’s call will come at this week’s annual conference of the Optimum Population Trust (OPT), of which he is patron.

The trust will release research suggesting UK population must be cut to 30m if the country wants to feed itself sustainably.

Porritt said: “Population growth, plus economic growth, is putting the world under terrible pressure.

How is the country feeding itself now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

meglome wrote: »
    How is the country feeding itself now?

McDonalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Kernel wrote: »
    McDonalds.

Well that's kinda the point I was making. With 60 million people they are not all getting thin from lack of food they are getting fatter by the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

This is what I mean by apathy.

Two or three year's before WW2, I could (or which I know I would If i was alive, been able to sense something like this if it were to happen)

I would say to the person next to me, I sense a world war happening and mass genocide, what do you think of that

The person put's his book down, calls me a nut and conspiracy loon. He says don't want to get into all these crazy plans by some government, that is daft mysterious!!!!

Then in 1945 WW2 happens......... Just saying like.
    People just want to ignore the signs, until, whatdoyaknow something sinister happens.

You could predict world war two happening two or three years before hand but the reckon it started in 1945?? you'd be SIX YEARS LATE MAN..

If you check you will find Prince Charles of Wales is a patron of this evil British Eugenics and human extermination policy

The Irish having suffered at the hands of the Brits who exterminated 2,000,000 Irish in the famine where in fact the country was exporting large amonts of cash crops know its hard wired into the British system to practice human extermination.Prince Charles is reputed to have said if reincarnation exist he wishes to come back as some type of nasty killer virus that would kill off 90% of the human race.

Guys it in your face there is a world wide eugenics and human extermination desire from the elite at the top who own ~95% of the worlds weath and if they can implement it they will do a cull of 90% of the human race.The bottom end consists of low level family planning agendas and the top end go all the way to mass culling
    The UN is the head huncho section that houses these maniacs with thier maky up reports which use suedo science like climate change and other suedo science like population control and vacines programs

The big universities like Carnigie Harvard Eton Cambridge and some European ones also feed directly into these population culling concepts with suedo science to back up reasons to do these culls.

What all this means for the average joe soap is he is probaly in the list of the 90% to be culled even he is high up in the system like a engineer,doctor,pilot,professor,politition whatever.

The elitists who are about a few thousand on the planet figure they can enslave totally th erest of the humaity some 5 to 10% and totaly control them to do everthing they want and need done like medicine and food production and manufactuering whatever

So some of the joe soaps which could even include your run of the mill millionares with a few millions could only look forward to being a slave in the the new world order regime slave camps.

The entry fee just be to inside the elite is something like a good few billions sometimes trillions and then you need to be also a part of the mass cull policy the elitist wish to conduct.

Now you know some of those who wants to kill you and why they want to do it and how they use suedo science to justify it

heres some youtubes the firrst one which covers Billgates and also some of the oil companies who like shell operate in the delata of nigeria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttq0IdULfjg&feature=related

this one covers bill gates admiting that population reduction is good result
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyL9dg8la8&feature=related

and in case others have missed it this vidio from Alex Jones I think posted before this on this thread show again Bill gate and others and the UN drive to depopulate the world and even will consider to that with soft kill using vacine programs as a trojan horse to carry soft kill bio whaepons to bring on faster world depopulation

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

I've said years ago that we have to shrink the world population.

As a consequence I have only one daughter and it will stay like that although my wife always wants to have a second one (why women always want 2 is completely beyond me).

I want my daughter to inherit everything we own. School and upbringing is so expensive that i dont see how we can afford 2 or 3 children.

I also dont give anything to charity (Africa for example). It might sound extreme but i think that if you feed all of them starving people the next wave of starvation will even be worse (because all of them children will grow up and reproduce) and you cant go on and feed half the world forever.

I also think the pope has got a lot to answer for. Who is he that he tells the people they shouldnt use condoms ? In my eyes this is a contradiction to christianity and christian faith because it worsens the situation of the people.

• Advertisement

Ironbar wrote: »
    I've said years ago that we have to shrink the world population.

As a consequence I have only one daughter and it will stay like that although my wife always wants to have a second one (why women always want 2 is completely beyond me).

I want my daughter to inherit everything we own. School and upbringing is so expensive that i dont see how we can afford 2 or 3 children.

I also dont give anything to charity (Africa for example). It might sound extreme but i think that if you feed all of them starving people the next wave of starvation will even be worse (because all of them children will grow up and reproduce) and you cant go on and feed half the world forever.

I also think the pope has got a lot to answer for. Who is he that he tells the people they shouldnt use condoms ? In my eyes this is a contradiction to christianity and christian faith because it worsens the situation of the people.

sevearl issues

The pope is talking about religious teaching for Catholics.Non Catholics are not being affected by the teaching.

For the Catholic Chuch the teaching is simple sexual activity is for married couples for the purpose of having children .If one of the partners has contracted AIDS then there is no purpose to be had making a baby who will also have aids.So no more sexual activity for that couple if they remain faithfull will ever occor until one of the partners die and the other partner remarry .Using Condems breaks the rules in that the purpose for sexual activity is for making babies .
    Sexual activity outside marrage with or without condems is breaking the Catholic churches rules also.
    For those who dont practice the Catholic churches rules there isnt a problem on average as there are nearly no countries in the world where the Catholic Church rules the non Catholics anymore .

I dont see how you can say the Pope dictates to the world or Africa

The AIDs itself seperate from the religion issues is not discrimating what religion or color the person or victim is .AIDS knows no race religion or borders

As time progresses and we now know more about AIDS and various other facts come to light there is now mounting evidence that AIDS is a bio wheapon invented in the labs with only one purpose to cull ALL the worlds population not just Africa .This desease was released into Africa through the vacine programs from the UN and has spread to all the world now.The UN which hates the world and houses the mass Eugenics programs and adheres to family planning often with forced sterlizing programs and strives to reduce the worlds population with any means they can use including soft kill through vacine programs .

More information about soft kill through vacine programs to be found at www.infowars.com a non catholic site based in Texas USA who show the mass cull Eugenics program that the UN conducted since they took over and expanded the NAZI eugenics program from Hitlers WW2 nazi regime

As the Catholic Church does not adhere to the idea that there is any limit to the planet to support the worlds population there is a serious conflict between the majority in the UN who believe in family planning and culling the worlds population and the Catholic Churchs believe that family size will be Gods plan and Catholics have to accept the plans of God and God will provide.However many Muslims also do not adhere to the concept of family planning or out of wedlock sexual activity.Ridgid practicers of the those two religions show less susesibily to this new bio wheapon desease

However lucky for the African peoples who mangaged to survive some 1 million years in hostile Africa with all the deseases there that assalt them daily that they have strong defence systems.It now appears a good 20% of the Africans are immune to the UN AIDS Bio Wheopon so the populations are now luckily increasing rapidly in line with Gods plan that population control isnt what God wants in his plan .

The Bible did predict that bad stuff would come to the sinners who try to interfer with Gods plan and looks like the BIO wheopon will kill more of the sinners who break the rules God made than the non sinners who follow Gods rules

However there is no signs that Asians or Caucasiasins have any resistance to AIDS and Asians seem to die of real quick from AIDS ,

As a result of the worlds UN attempt to kill of the world population the result is probaly that the Africans will inherit the world as the AIDS bio wheopon eats into the rest of the worlds population.To be honest having lived in Africa and met many Africans that OK with me as they dont seem to get involved with crazy stuff like Bio Wheapons or nukes and mostly get into music and dancing .Most aids resistant Africans would not be Catholics.Often they are not even christians or have any religion.They got lucky with the gift of immunity from AIDS from GOD

Those that are not AIDS immune who adhere closly to Catholic teaching should mostly avoid AIDS unless they are unlucky to suffer issues like rape or blood tranfusions.

So for Catholics the rules are good rules if closely followed to ensure survial of Catholics.If the non Catholics wish to pratice dangerous sexual activity they run bigger heath risks even with the use of Condoms.

So dont come back and bitch that the Catholics of Africa are now taking over the empty parts of the planet where the non catholics once lived .

The Popes job is to supply the information and interptitiation of Gods plan from the Bible teaching and if possible sometimes phyfical heath info if it doesnt conflict with teaching.The Condom if it was a device to put over your hand as you do dirty work like cleaning animal guts out like a a glove doesnt require a religion to say wear gloves to protect against infection and has no religious issies.

The pope interpets the rules relevant to practising married couples and that type of sexual activity for married couples only for the purpose of having children . Other types of sexual activity are not studied and what other non Catholics do for their psexaul activities isnt studied so I cant see why non catholics have any issues on the subject what the Pope says .

Whenever I meet peoples from third world countries of any religion I quickly tell them do not listin to the white mans crap about population control as most of the world is basically empty.Most of them tell me they dont belive that crap and only pay lip service to that logic and figure the white race is bonkers to belive in that crud idea .

As the white race through UN brain washing becomes less of the world population
    and the non white race much more smart to ignore the UN will have solutions in the future which low children families will lack

Yes there are bits like Holland or London or crowded New York where White man unversity guys live and bitch that they cant have a nice beach house because they got crap low pay jobs in unversities .So they make up Eugenics programs for the UN to feel better and inflict crazy sterlizing and Eugenics programs on hapless third world peoples .Large parts of Africa are seriously empty and require at least ten times more population to become economically viable .However the rich countries dont want that as they want to use the land for cash crops or steal the metals or diamonds from the poor africcans .These rich countries then agree to aid and enforce the Eugenics programs the UN invents to cull the African population.So lucky the African both Catholic and non Catholic are able to generally ignore these culling process with the large families and some who are surviving and are lucky look likely they are going to outbreeed the dumb ass white race who seem detrmined to Eugenics themselfs out of existance.

Lucky in Africa the 99.9% of the African have the basics a house and suffient food .
    In a few regions where the UN and arms dealers pump lots of guns in and propaganda to devide tribes to fight like Ruwanda .Then there is a need to help those places for the tempory period the refugees have to run away from the genoside wars that the UN eugines and genoside machine creates.In other parts of Africa where there is droughts or some local crop failure often you find that there is actially a lot of food near by owned by cash crop multi nationists who kicked the locals off the good fertile well watered land and caused the crisis putting to much pressure on scrubby land where drougths can cause crop failures .Much the same as the brits did to ireland in the Famine .Yeah dont help Africa .Imagine like the Amercan didnt help the irish to survive the brits in the famine and with your logic you wouldnt be alive today and the Brits would have moved in to populate the empty Ireland .

So I suspect Africans will have the last laugh and probably a lot of them will be the Catholics and the popes flock will be bigger

Listening to the radio show on the internet today AlexJones www.infowars.com on the show they show that the small pox vacines contain mercury.In some African countries where they know the girls infected with AIDS hadnt been involved with sexual activity could only have got aids from the small pox vacinnes that the UN is pushing in Africa
    if you miss the show for today you can get it on the archives 26th march 2009

And I will repeat it to any body irish non irish whatever the best hope for you personnaly is to breed lots of kids as many as you can.

If ROI hadnt suffered the famine the then 10,000,000 population would probably be 25,000,000 .At that size populationwe would probaly be an extremly rich country enjoyng fast trains and good highways between cities.However the Brits practiced genoside on us where there was lots of food for export but non to feed the locals.
    Even now today we remain a lesser country with our begging bowl to the EU and no decent rail service and a lack of decent main roads and close to an economic basket case as most indusrtrial policies to work often require a population of 20 million .

Since I been born there are twice as many people born and living in the world.The great news is on most every front the world is on average twice as good as when I was younger .So I say roll on doubling tripling quadruplig the population of the world as I remain convinced the world will get better and better as the population of the world grows .I dont adhere to there is any limit as after time with a bigger population we will be able to move of world and populate other worlds .

I worked life assurace in the 1985 period .I left after a year when i saw the hard stats as the whole thing would be a waste of time to support .
    The stats showed when my grand pop was claiming his pension through the 1960 period there was 20 workers to support him
    The stats then showed that when my pop was going to claim his pension in the 1990 period there would be 5 workers to support him.Both my dad and my mother lucky for them have died from old age and lucky wont get to see the collapse of the pension systems

The stats showed that when I came to retire in 2025 there would be 2 workers to support me

Now run your maths anyway you want that wont work and pension system will collapse totally some time between now and 2025.
    The way the stock market is now 2015 is looking like the total collapse along with the colapse of the $ dollars and Euroes and Yen in the older age society that got made in those regions

This screw up has come because we in the west only have a few kids on average.If I had ever married I would have opted to make as many kids as possible but the girls i met didnt want to do that so we split up.Better not to be married to the wrong woman as it is my policy as divorce was likley to come to ireland and you would be cleaned out so i remained single and slightly less vunerable to losing my shirt to the wrong girl.

But as a single person with no axe to grind I recommend breed as fast as you can .
    I often contribute some money to local schools and any youth activites like football whatever as the youth who surrond me will hopefully keep the pension sysytem going for all us old folks when we retire.Even if tax goes up for me to pay for more schools because the irish population is growing rapidly it better for me as single person as it reduces the risk of the collapse of the pension systems in ROI

When I explained this problem to my nehews and neices they are gob smacked that they would have to support two pensioners when they start working.Its uphill work to explain to them against the brain washing that thiere best future is lots of kids but i think they start to see the economic collapse i might be onto something

The euginics machine in the UN nows wants to tax babies as carbon monsters with this false science global warming so that the poor are forced to have one baby and only the rich elitist can have more than one child

later then then THE UN will say all humans are only a carbon polution and should be wiped out in a genoside .Then they stop the genoside when only the elite are left and a few suitable slaves .

So thats where your one child logic will lead you to

But seeing as your STRONGLY INFLUENCED by the UN euginecs machine dont bother to have a fall back solution with more kids to feed you in your old age when the pensions systems collapse

Derry

Advertisement