Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i fix my co2 sig sauer sp2022 magazine

Options
  • 15-02-2009 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

How do i fix my co2 Sig sauer magazine, A while ago last summer i was shooting it and it was fine and then one day the gas started to come out and the co2 cartridge thing was empty like just after putting a new catrige in the day before, so i stopped using it and stored it away in a cubbord for the winter ,i just came back to it and when you put a new cartrige in it just starts spraying gas everywhere and the catridge is gone after a few seconds, so i undid the screw thing (the bit where the hammer hits on the magazine to let the gas out and to fire the gun) and 7 parts came out , think i fixed the problem but i cant remember which order they go in so if anyone knows what the problem was or which order the parts go in could you tell me, i put up some pictures so you can see th parts i mean,sorry if the picrures are bad quality they are from a camera phone.
    thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Its a long shot, but if you still have the manual, check to see if theres an exploded diagram of the gun and mag in it, most of my pistols had them and it showed how the valve goes back together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

yea ive still got the manual but all it says about the magazine is how to change the co2 cartridge ,could you have a guess in which order they come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭maciek87

Well, I would just get a new valve for it, so you can just crew it in. At this stage... well, I`m 100% sure, that this is possible to do, but honestly, I do not believe, that you`re be able to do it by yourself. New mag, or new valve.

By the way, sp2022 is not an ''high-end'' pistol, so expect further troubles, if you`ll use it in all-day long shooting.

Be aware, that weather is making great deal to how long it gonna last. if the tempreture drop down below, lets say, +10 in celsius, I could advise to do not use it at all.

As well, CO2 have much more pressure, than lets say, green gas, so, to avoid problems with valves, r this fancy mechanism next to trigger (i do not know how it will be in english) do NEVER leave co2 canister inside the mag, while not shooting.

As well, if you`ll have lets say, half of canister left --> shoot it out, that just take it from mag (as re pressuring have deadle effect to top valve, especially in sigsauerr models except P229).

I hope you understand my poor english guys :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

I think this is the one:
    picture.php?albumid=323&pictureid=2381

maciek87 the valve is fine i fixed it and i cant remember which order the parts go back in

tonky that looks like the right one, where did you get it from and were they ant more pictures of it ?

• Advertisement

I'll see if I can figure out where that came from.
    What type BB's are you using with that pistol ?
    I have a CO2 1911.

i dont realy know what type im using they are just blue 6mm bbs i bo,ught them along with the gun in corribtacle in galway

Is the 1911 a good gun ,how does it compare against other modern guns, the original design is almost 100 years old, im intrested in getting one but im not sure if i would like it

The 1911 I have is a KJW Tanio Koba Custom, It also has new inner/outer barrels & upgraded spring, It shoots just under the limit.
    The 1911 is big & heavy and needs a firm hand.
    Most seem to go for the M9 these days.

I have the exploded parts diagram for that Sig 2022 in PDF, Is that the KWC (Cybergun) version ? Did you reassemble the valve/mag.?
    PM me an email address if you want that PDF.

yea i have a gas blow back Taurus PT92 AF which is based on the design of the Beretta 92, the M9 is a milatary specification of the Beretta 92

ill pm you an email for the pdf.

• Advertisement

i reassembled the parts from that picture you put up, you say that the 1911 has a spring where would that be they is no blow back or moving slide in a co2 gun unless its a different firing mechanism

The Recoil spring? Its a KJW 1911 Blowback pistol.
    Most Airsoft pistols are Blowback these days, unless you're talking about the Sig 2022 .177 calibre (4.5mm Steel BB) Air Pistol Version (KWC). That's not an Airsoft item, that belongs in the Shooting Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 roninuta

I just bought my KWC Sig 2022 CO2 powered airsoft gun a few hours ago. I got home, loaded .20g 6mm bbs (plastic as well as biodegradable).

A weird thing happens, The gun shoots fine with 1 bb in the magazine, and shoots non stop with no bbs loaded. The instant I place more than 1 bb in the magazine, the mechanism stop working. It's as if the gun cannot eject the bb from the magazine. CO2 comes out the back and there is no ejection.

It looks as if the BBs are jammed up in the magazine. What can I do about this?

oh yea i didnt know that you could get a co2 blowback gun i just thought you could get a green gas blowback gun sorry about that

roninuta wrote: »
    I just bought my KWC Sig 2022 CO2 powered airsoft gun a few hours ago. I got home, loaded .20g 6mm bbs (plastic as well as biodegradable).

A weird thing happens, The gun shoots fine with 1 bb in the magazine, and shoots non stop with no bbs loaded. The instant I place more than 1 bb in the magazine, the mechanism stop working. It's as if the gun cannot eject the bb from the magazine. CO2 comes out the back and there is no ejection.

It looks as if the BBs are jammed up in the magazine. What can I do about this?

yea mine used to do that i think it might be the spring pushing up too hard on the bbs, is the KWC one the same s the cybergun/swiss arms one thats what i have you could try chaanging thespring for a less springy one of th same size or chopping a little bit off the spring that worked on mine

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Zadrac

Hello

I know this is an old thread but for me it is a new problem. We moved a copuple of years back and recently I found my SP2022 by cybergum 6mm. I Loaded a new tank but the gun wont fire. I need any and all the help you can give me.

Many thanks

Advertisement