Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CBR 900

• 15-02-2009 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

Check out the Yellow CBR900 on donedeal. sweet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Linky.

Nice, but not great. No details on bike either, could be a load ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Probably cost the lad half that to buy in the UK. As far as I know its illegal to sell a non-registered vehicle in the ROI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

jesus he is looking for enough for it anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭harly1516

Checked this out today its really nice and and drives well I also checked out autotrader.co.uk theres the same bike same year and colour for 2,500 sterling I was going to offer 3,000 ????? what ya think

Advertisement