Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interview with Avram Grant (video)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I always quite liked Avram Grant. Whatever about his abilities as a coach, he seems like a nice guy, who's head was on the chopping board the minute he took the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

He aint much of a footballer though, check out his crossbar challenge attempt :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCFUhoftrGc

Dave! wrote: »
    He aint much of a footballer though, check out his crossbar challenge attempt :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCFUhoftrGc

Yeah, not great there, though the two worst after him were Ballack and Lampard.

I'm surprised Terry didn't slip taking his... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

Have Man Utd ever done the crossbar challenge?

syngindub wrote: »
    tbh I'm not sure a crossbar exists that could withstand the impact of so many footballs hitting it in succession :pac: So no, United aren't allowed play

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Tom65 wrote: »
    I always quite liked Avram Grant. Whatever about his abilities as a coach, he seems like a nice guy, who's head was on the chopping board the minute he took the job.

the guy who picked chelsea up and got them to within a gnats cock of the title and the european cup, who's successor, the great "Big Phil" did an awful lot less with more or less the same team?

Yeah, crap coach:D

I know several people who met him during his days at pompey and they all agree actually, he is a top bloke. i would love to see him back at Fratton Park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

syngindub wrote: »

asaik Man U will not allow their players onto Soccor AM

the guy who picked chelsea up and got them to within a gnats cock of the title and the european cup, who's successor, the great "Big Phil" did an awful lot less with more or less the same team?

Yeah, crap coach:D

I know several people who met him during his days at pompey and they all agree actually, he is a top bloke. i would love to see him back at Fratton Park.

I didn't mean he's a crap coach, in fact I think he's very underrated. I just didn't want to get into a discussion of his coaching abilities, instead note that he seemed like a nice guy.

But looks like my attempts to avoid that discussion were in vain :p

Why do you think he's a crap coach, Tom? Why? Why? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Tom65 wrote: »
    I didn't mean he's a crap coach, in fact I think he's very underrated. I just didn't want to get into a discussion of his coaching abilities, instead note that he seemed like a nice guy.

But looks like my attempts to avoid that discussion were in vain :p

I spotted that, but I thought I would get my retaliation in first :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement