Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is/was the best free kick taker

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Zico
    Dubliner28 wrote: »
    No Ronaldo/Arteta/Gerrard/Roberto Carlos

Ian Woan ?????? Ian 888888 Woan ???

Are you taking the ????

I hope the person who voted is either a Forest fan or a serial joker
    I'm just a nostalgic Newcastle fan and a poll lover.

But not a joker.

Zico
    redout wrote: »
    You know that was a pure fluke right ?
    Still not many if any players that could fluke that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

Ronald Koeman
    Nope,nobody has got it right yet. Its this man who is the best & not even in the poll.

José Ferreira Neto

Im a experet on free-kick experets so believe me. So mystery solved on who the greatest is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Chilavert
    kinaldo wrote: »
    Still not many if any players that could fluke that.

Wtf kind of staement was that ? He obviously intended to cross the ball and miss kicked the thing with the outside of his left whilst trying to hit it before it crossed the line and then ended up on his ear on the ground if you keep watching. It was a freak incident and had nothing to do with it being Carlos as it could have just as easily happened to anyone in a similar circumstance. It was a freak action that 99 times out of a hundred would never occur.

Zico
    redout wrote: »
    Wtf kind of staement was that ? He obviously intended to cross the ball and miss kicked the thing with the outside of his left whilst trying to hit it before it crossed the line and then ended up on his ear on the ground if you keep watching. It was a freak incident and had nothing to do with it being Carlos as it could have just as easily happened to anyone in a similar circumstance. It was a freak action that 99 times out of a hundred would never occur.
    You're obviously forgetting about POWER.

And I won't explain MOMENTUM to you.

Also I don't think he miss kicked it at all, he just tried to get the cross in like he would shoot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Chilavert
    kinaldo wrote: »
    You're obviously forgetting about POWER.

And I won't explain MOMENTUM to you.

Also I don't think he miss kicked it at all, he just tried to get the cross in like he would shoot.

Ok I'll leave you to it so if thats what you think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Woan
    Van Hooijdonk was absolutely deadly from a dead ball. Wasn't much good at anything else - bar going on strike and moaning - but christ could he whip a ball!

Ronald Koeman
    eZe^ wrote: »

Sick video that :)

Advertisement