Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A man lost both ears....

Options
  • 16-02-2009 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

A man lost both ears in an accident. No plastic surgeon could offer him
    a solution. He heard of a very good one in Sweden, and went to him. The
    new surgeon examined him, thought a while, and said, "Yes, I can put you right."

After the operation, bandages off, stitches out, he goes to his hotel. The morning after, in a rage, he calls his surgeon, and yells, "You swine, you gave me a woman's ears."

"Well, an ear is an ear, it makes no difference whether it is a man's or a woman's."

"You're wrong, I hear everything, but I don't understand a thing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

jc7 wrote: »
    A man lost both ears in an accident. No plastic surgeon could offer him
    a solution. He heard of a very good one in Sweden, and went to him. The
    new surgeon examined him, thought a while, and said, "Yes, I can put you right."

After the operation, bandages off, stitches out, he goes to his hotel. The morning after, in a rage, he calls his surgeon, and yells, "You swine, you gave me a woman's ears."

"Well, an ear is an ear, it makes no difference whether it is a man's or a woman's."

"You're wrong, I hear everything, but I don't understand a thing!

good but the above needs to be corrected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Big Wave

Rebel021 wrote: »
    good but the above needs to be corrected
    So you picked up on that, but missed the part where he has a conversation with the doctor before the surgery? THAT bit was fine to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Big Wave wrote: »
    So you picked up on that, but missed the part where he has a conversation with the doctor before the surgery? THAT bit was fine to you?
    rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

lol...the responses are funnier than the joke tbh

Advertisement