Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebel in Connecticut :)

Options
  • 16-02-2009 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

From Clonakilty in Cork... been out here for past 23 years and just discovered the board. Great to see the numbers of people coming into the shooting sports...
    Pic of a new toy.. for me... have 2 Steyr SSG's and wondered on what the 700 in AICS could do..5 shots at 100 yds...

700AICS001.jpg
    700AICS003.jpg
    700AICS004.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Cool,
    what cals are your SSG's?:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Welcome aboard, nice rifle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Malaga2

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Cool,
    what cals are your SSG's?:)

Both are in 308. One 20" threaded for suppressor. One 21" not threaded...thankfully Im paying US prices :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Malaga2 wrote: »
    From Clonakilty in Cork...

Great town, I visit it a lot. Nice rifles & yes, lucky you for paying US prices. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Hi ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Malaga2

And one more... brother in law came out on holiday and got to play with my 300 Whisper...designed to shoot 7.62 bullet heads from a shortened 5.56 case.. real quiet :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsruorCgXRo
    <

Tony

Advertisement