Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy a memory stick?

Options
  • 16-02-2009 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

where can I buy a memory stick in UCD?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭paulanthony

I'd say you would be able to buy one in the shop upstairs in the Quinn building.

Or you might get a free one in Daedalus if you asked (one of the ones they give out at the start of term for doing a training session on the college computers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

The SU shop underneath the library - and they're some of the cheapest I've seen in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

SU Shop in the library building. The little computer/copy center beside Theatre L in Arts as well does them I think.

You must really be planning on an essay blitzkrieg with all the threads ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 siobhan mc

I got a 2gb media star memory stick from the SU shop in the library for 10 euro and it works fine so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

SU shop in science as well i believe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Brimmy wrote: »
    SU Shop in the library building.

You must really be planning on an essay blitzkrieg with all the threads ;)

yes i am. planning to get the 4 years out of the way before may, then zzzzzzzzz for 3 years

Advertisement