Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards meet-up anyone?

Options
  • 16-02-2009 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Due to the county-based nature of this forum it's going to be hard to organise but if we can get say, 7 people to say they will show up it might be worth doing [actual turn-out is always lower]. I think the idea has come up before in this forum but was quickly forgotten

this forum is dead out these days for some reason, what happend? there used to be a good few active peeps here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

what do you mean by boards meet up?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

What do you think they mean by boards meet up?

Why do you feel a need to be both condesending and rude? I was only asking because I did not know if he meant to meet up online or in person.

I'm not being condescending and rude, I'm trying to lead you to what is a logical conclusion for most people, since you don't seem to be able to figure it out.

You're being condescending and rude by not thanking me for my assistance, but I forgive you for it.

I'd be available for a meeting in Buttevant by the way. Buttevant rocks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

what do you mean by boards meet up?

its where a bunch of people on a forum meet up in real life, have a few drinks or something then go home

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

dahamsta wrote: »

lol, sh*t stirrer.

It does! Sure it nearly has the word "butter" in it, just one letter short!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

As a mallow man... Are you taking the piss? :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

As a mallow man... Are you taking the piss? :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Must be as its a ****hole!

• Advertisement

My mates future brother in law opened up a pub recently in Buttevant. well more like done it up.

its a really nice bar!

Of course it is, if it's in Buttevant!

Full of tossers do lol

Bah, outsiders!

towel401 wrote: »
    Due to the county-based nature of this forum it's going to be hard to organise but if we can get say, 7 people to say they will show up it might be worth doing [actual turn-out is always lower]. I think the idea has come up before in this forum but was quickly forgotten

I had tried to arrange meeting up with someone in Urru can't remember if it was you though! Now it's gone such a bummer. I'm up for meeting up if you manage to pull a few heads together. The Cavern's a nice little pub could work.

Ah right so you're in Buttevant! That explains your having time to write 14,000 posts!

Ah right so you're in Buttevant! That explains your having time to write 14,000 posts!
    We're literary craytoors in Buttevant, although we don't have broadband, cos it's too newfangled. I just pretend I'm in Buttevant when I'm writing, because it's the best place in the world to be!

towel401 wrote: »

I had tried to arrange meeting up with someone in Urru can't remember if it was you though! Now it's gone such a bummer. I'm up for meeting up if you manage to pull a few heads together. The Cavern's a nice little pub could work.

Thankfully the Cavern is closed down. A regular sunday occurrence there is a load of best friends fighting each other lol

ive been in there a few times, i know a lot of people that used go in there but there was always the few scumbags there that i cant stand the sight of

Jesus that's sh*t!, I was only there once for an evening but it seemed cool enough, I was judging it whilst keeping in mind that it is mallow and beggers can't be chosers. We're not gonna get the likes of the sin e or the oval out here afterall!

Ah anywhere else is fine, they are all barred from the likes of the hi-b, light and marikibo or alberts.

actually, alberts is prob the best place. Cant wait for a massive session there on saturday for the match. Then out to derry murphys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement