Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Neil Gaiman siging in Dublin?

Options
  • 16-02-2009 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Hey. I have a reminder in my outlook about a possible Neil Gaiman signing in Dublin tomorrow. I know I took if off boards, anyone know if this is going ahead?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Was on 30th October last! Original post here...

Bummer, dude!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

He's in Chapters from 5 tomorrow, with Amanda Palmer playing as part of it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Robbo wrote: »
    He's in Chapters from 5 tomorrow, with Amanda Palmer playing as part of it.
    I stand corrected updated. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

Thanks for the heads up lads. Thats wicked impressive, Neil Gaiman signing books. Anyone know will he be signing Sandman Hardbacks? Those things must be worth a bit on ebay, so I figured he might not sign it. (For the record I want to keep it, not sell it)

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

yeah he'll sign it,he signs like two for each person

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

got my sandman hardback volume 1 in the bag... might pick up another gaiman book to get signed for my better and prettier half....

Hey LoLth, is that Absolute Sandman Vol 1? checked if it was in stock in Hodges and Figges yesterday, but when I went down it was gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

oxygen wrote: »
    Hey LoLth, is that Absolute Sandman Vol 1? checked if it was in stock in Hodges and Figges yesterday, but when I went down it was gone.

it is indeed. Got volumes 1 to 4 over the last year as presents from my better half.

volume 1 now sports a silver illustration of the sandman and a signature on the inside cover courtesy of mr. Gaiman. \o/

queued forever to get it though.

LoLth wrote: »
    it is indeed. Got volumes 1 to 4 over the last year as presents from my better half.

volume 1 now sports a silver illustration of the sandman and a signature on the inside cover courtesy of mr. Gaiman. \o/

queued forever to get it though.

Sweet, found a copy down in Hodges and Figgis after. Was expensive and a long wait, but totally worth it. That thing will be lowered into the grave with me!

Advertisement