Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jetland - why does no one shop there??

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Nah its rubbish. its only good if you eat it on the day. it smells great i'll give it that and the layout is great. They boast not having preservatives in the bread but I find that sometimes its undercooked or stale. not using preservatives is a good thing but the bad thing about it is that after a day, the bread is rock hard and fairly useless unless your toasting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

I find the Jetland pretty good and its usually busy enough when I am in there every week. Its a pity though that they have reigned in the opening hours, I used to pop in quiet a lot in the early hours of the morning when coming home from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I remember going to the Jetland as a kid and it was a real ****hole.
    As in everything was just thrown together not like the Parkway where they was loads of different shops to keep a kid entertained. Really hated the place.
    Even 25 years on I still associate the name Jetland with "****hole".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Well if the Jetland was well signposted on the Galway road further out it might attract people to it. No one from outside of Limerick I'd say would visit it. Its not well located IMO, despite been on the Ennis road. You could well miss it if you werent paying attention.

If They had another few thousands houses built in Caherdavin, the Jetland would really kick off.

There are still building houses further out are they?

Advertisement