Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best/worst night of passion

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

Oh pishaw, such flattery will get you everywhere! I do however recognise your superior scientific skills, what with being able to transport through time back to 1995 when "hurr, I made it all up and can't believe everyone believed it for so long" was a fresh and new tactic in internet trolling.

Excelcior!

Well it sure beats " I'm giving out about trolling , even though thats exactly what I'm doing" supergran! Also your mother stinks of elderberry's (oh no i might get accused of plagiarism now!). Keep up the positivity brother, it makes you shine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Well it sure beats " I'm giving out about trolling , even though thats exactly what I'm doing" supergran! Also your mother stinks of elderberry's (oh no i might get accused of plagiarism now!). Keep up the positivity brother, it makes you shine!

I'm far from giving out about it! Just giving you some constructive
    criticism about your work! That's what you creative writers want, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,496 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm far from giving out about it! Just giving you some constructive
    criticism about your work! That's what you creative writers want, right?

Son of Jorel, KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I haven't really read this thread since about page four, did this guy do it in the mess with his Aunt or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Terodil

I haven't really read the post above me but the answer almost certainly is 42.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Thank you busted flush. Many many lols in this thread. I didnt believe a word of it (nothing on the internet is ever real) but I had fun.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

NADA wrote: »
    Smell of bull**** here to be honest!

Bigtime. And Im only on page 8.

Complete bollix tbh but funny all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 PolishPete

thread of the year this one!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

PolishPete wrote: »
    thread of the year this one!

I think most of us thought it was a complete load of shite tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,708 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I smelled shenannigans when I thought of that tadpole movie, then you tried to troll up PI on Thursday or so - protip: dont try that in PI again, Beruthiel would have you for lunch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

Overheal wrote: »
    I smelled shenannigans when I thought of that tadpole movie, then you tried to troll up PI on Thursday or so - protip: dont try that in PI again, Beruthiel would have you for lunch.

Yea i know i just got out of prison! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Now a truly great creative writer would have stopped after the first post, thus ensuring that the story would forever more be remembered and would have earned its place amongst the great Urban Legends.

By posting again and outing yourself you have ruined the story and any chance it had of making thread of the year.

You have been successful in turning an epic win into an epic fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

It had fail from post 1 .

TheZohan wrote: »
    Now a truly great creative writer would have stopped after the first post, thus ensuring that the story would forever more be remembered and would have earned its place amongst the great Urban Legends.

By posting again and outing yourself you have ruined the story and any chance it had of making thread of the year.

You have been successful in turning an epic win into an epic fail.

+1

After you replied you completely ruined it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Yea i know i just got out of prison! :(

So it was aload of Sh*te then??,I was hoping it was real,and was it wrong I was slightly aroused ???

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    was it wrong I was slightly aroused ???

Yes it was!!:mad:
    No not at all;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

She is actually my dads younger sister and is a triplet, and I'm really close to my two other aunts, if they ever found out
    Maybe they'd join in!
    Imagine the money you'd make from the DVDs !!!
    my dads estranged sister .
    you should've said she was
    estranged bacause she used to be your uncle! no imagination tut tut tut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

***EDIT - YOU HAD SEX WITH YOUR AUNT?..

Fucking deadly (I'm gonna hit you up with a 'thanks' for that too!).

Best first reply ever.

Advertisement