Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best/worst night of passion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

MMD wrote: »
    I think we all know who needs to sort this one out folks:

"Jerry Jerry"

One sick problem for one sick puppy

no, this is one for jeremy kyle, 'today we meet the man who had sexual relations with his estranged aunt, or is she, we have the DNA results...'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Thread smells of bullshit..........but also smells of win........he must have stuck it in her pooper!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MMD

irish-stew wrote: »
    no, this is one for jeremy kyle, 'today we meet the man who had sexual relations with his estranged aunt, or is she, we have the DNA results...'

actually, you're right! He'd be our problem solving hero!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

My neighbours have just had a funeral:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Ah feck off. I havnt done french in 6 years :(
    (or a french ever)

Now now that's no excuse. ;)

I can't stand spelling/grammar Nazis, but if you did French you'd know that incorrect use of the definite article is a mortal sin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

The main problem here is i have a std and i did not wear a condom (i have never been so drunk or stupid in my life)QUOTE]
    Methinks yuo did if you already had an STD!

If this is for real I mean...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

I dont belive it. Hoe could I of forgotten. I was at a family funeral in munster on aunday, I didnt meet any triplets. But I did meet my uncles wife and her sister. Both of whom are twins, and both of which have short hair.

Holy crap. Are you my cousin:eek:
    How could you man, there beat down. I wouldnt touch em with yours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Craft25

I'm not proud of this guys! Its just something that happened,my head is totally wrecked . She is actually my dads younger sister and is a triplet, and I'm really close to my two other aunts, if they ever found out i dread to think about it. The main problem here is i have a std and i did not wear a condom (i have never been so drunk or stupid in my life), and i never said anything, i just hope this does not come back to haunt me!!!!!!! I'm actually thinking of leaving the country now!

Well Busted Flush, I think you've gone and given your auntie a Flustered Bush.... :eek:

If you are for real & beat up about it (which I have my doubts about), two things: Firstly, estranged family members can often confuse the innate bond between them with romantic feelings when they meet up, from what i've seen on the telly.. that coupled with the emotions of the occasion & the drink has led you down a dodgy path..

Have you considered that your aunt may have been trying to mess with your dad's head in some way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Now now that's no excuse. ;)

I can't stand spelling/grammar Nazis, but if you did French you'd know that incorrect use of the definite article is a mortal sin.
    Youre right. Sincere apologies.........could you wait there a second?

*gets stick*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I'm not proud of this guys! Its just something that happened,my head is totally wrecked . She is actually my dads younger sister and is a triplet, and I'm really close to my two other aunts, if they ever found out i dread to think about it. The main problem here is i have a std and i did not wear a condom (i have never been so drunk or stupid in my life), and i never said anything, i just hope this does not come back to haunt me!!!!!!! I'm actually thinking of leaving the country now!

I bet Nigeria is top of your list yea?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

I bet Nigeria is top of your list yea?

Strange as it might seem to you guys, I'm seriously considering this option. There was something between us , something i cant quiet explain. Our feelings ran deep that night and after we made love we talked and talked , it was not awkward at all. She is not that older than me (10 years), and we really have alot in common. This is what is really getting to me,i have given her my e mail and she said she would stay in contact. I know i know this is messed up, but seriously i cant stop thinking about that night, it was like tasting the forbidden fruit and becoming instantly addicted to it!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

copyright this story, this is pure coronation/emmerdale gold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Strange as it might seem to you guys, I'm seriously considering this option. There was something between us , something i cant quiet explain. Our feelings ran deep that night and after we made love we talked and talked , it was not awkward at all. She is not that older than me (10 years), and we really have alot in common. This is what is really getting to me,i have given her my e mail and she said she would stay in contact. I know i know this is messed up, but seriously i cant stop thinking about that night, it was like tasting the forbidden fruit and becoming instantly addicted to it!
    You just ruined your story...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

There was something between us , something i cant quiet explain.

I believe that was your midget cousin, Timmy. Dont you remember?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Our feelings ran deep that night
    Thats not the only thing that went deep that night either;)
    and we really have alot in common
    Yeah you both played hide the sausage with a close family member...
    I know i know this is messed up
    Messed up? This is thread of the year as far as i'm concerned:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Hilarious thread, sadly I fear it must be a wind up.

He'd hardly look for serious advice in AH :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be a thread where people chronicled their best and worst nights of a spot of hows your father('s sister?). Obviously I expected a hilarious thread but this went beyond all my expectations, funniest thing I've read in ages!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭starchild

absolutly brillant

i just cant stop imagining how it went

suck my cock aunty
    jesus aunty im going to cum
    spread them aunty :eek:

i hope you keep a diary because it will be mind boggling for your kids someday, i think it will go something like this

"dads diary"

dear diary

today i ****ed my aunt but am worried i gave her chlamydia

"childs diary"

today i entered rehab while trying to cope with learning that my granddad is also my uncle & my dad/cousin is a very very sick man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I always woundered if it was ok to bang my aunt... Thanks for the heads up guys... Now I don't feel so guilty :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 sunshine007

Night in hotel room.................99 euro

Fags and booze......................50 euro

Waking up every morning for the rest of your life KNOWING you ****ed your Auntie.................................PRICELESS!!!!!

For everything else... there's STD clinics and Psychiatrists!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

In Nigeria they are just as likely to view you as an outcast for giving your auntie a rattle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

who007 wrote: »
    Methinks yuo did if you already had an STD!

It's not that unusual. If you're in a certain age group you're in the statistical minority if you don't have a STD. Not my age group though - randy young f3ckers....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

In Nigeria they are just as likely to view you as an outcast for giving your auntie a rattle

No need to go so far away OP - jut head on down to Roscommon...unless youre already there :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

it was like tasting the forbidden fruit and becoming instantly addicted to it!

That would be the Monosodium glutamate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

This thread is one i cant ever get bored of.

Pure quality!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I'm not sure which is better this thread or the one posted by outpost31 last year about his mates riding while he's in the room.

pure ****ing gold.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bluebluesky

Busted I think you should pack up leave the country and move to Nigeria, don't be too alarmed if when you get there she has various other "estranged" relatives staying....like remember cousin Jimmy - no one has seen or spoken to him since that terrible incident with Uncle Tims sheep....

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Wow! What a thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

OP, please post some e-mail correspondence.

You've created this monster, and it's up to you to keep feeding it.

Advertisement