Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best/worst night of passion

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Abigayle wrote: »
    You dont want to talk to her dawg, you just wana lamp her again. Go get you some halp son.

/typo

Lol, it makes me think of this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

ya ok im bored of this thread now. the OP ruined the story and the replies are just people trying to come up with the lamest puns they can fishing for thanks. have fun everybody, peace out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

True or not /ruined or not ,the OP recieved a hell of a lot of thanks for his efforts .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Steoob wrote: »
    the OP ruined the story

Did he fock. I wana know:

* When the flight is

* Does she get the clap

* Does she drop one in the next few months

* How many arms, legs, heads etc. will it have.

Hes only a bit guilty, but wants to give her another shot at the title.

Whist you. This gem deserves focking stickification. Shhhhh.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I hope this gets post of the day

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Post of the day can be any post anybody wishs to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stevelknievel

Night in hotel room.................99 euro

Fags and booze......................50 euro

Waking up every morning for the rest of your life KNOWING you ****ed your Auntie.................................PRICELESS!!!!!

For everything else... there's STD clinics and Psychiatrists!!

Fooking brilliant Sunshine. Loved it. OP, you said you had a lot in common, but you cant explain it. It was hardly family members, was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

hobochris wrote: »
    I'm not sure which is better this thread or the one posted by outpost31 last year about his mates riding while he's in the room.

pure ****ing gold.
    :D

That sounds class! Do you have a link to it?

This thread was brilliant at the start but its obvious from the op's replies he's taking the pi$s.....

Or is he? Damn it I want to believe but I .. I just don't know anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

its a wind up but very funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Pal wrote: »
    its a wind up but very funny.
    It's up there with the sexually abused dog story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Overheal wrote: »
    Oh damn, what was the name of that movie...I know there was a movie about this... it was made in 2000 something with a weird french word for a title.

Ma Mére?

I remember all the French people talking about it when it came out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I hope this gets post of the day

It was post of the day yesterday or the day before :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Biting my lip, struggling to avoid the obvious posting, looking worriedly at the banstick. :P

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

who007 wrote: »
    That sounds class! Do you have a link to it?
    Heres the thread :D
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055359719&highlight=outpost31

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Ma Mére?

I remember all the French people talking about it when it came out.

Votre mère!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

She emailed me back today guys. I'm ****ting myself she actually wants me to come over too :eek:. I'm flying next Monday via lanzarotte. This is actually where i finish guys anything else that happens will be not posted on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abbococo

Don't forget to get your Visa sorted. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

She emailed me back today guys. I'm ****ting myself she actually wants me to come over too :eek:. I'm flying next Monday via lanzarotte. This is actually where i finish guys anything else that happens will be not posted on here!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Good,your old news now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I'm flying next Monday via lanzarotte.

* What air-line?

* From what airport?

* What time?

I have to get a look at this guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

*ahem*

[puts on my travel agents voice] You said your aunt works in Nigeria so that would make the flight into Lagos.. no filghts go via Lanzarote !!! Unless you want to spend about ten grand on a stupid tkts with about ten stops, cause that the only way you'd make a stop off in Lanazorte!!

Lanazrote is a small airport, and doesnt accomadate of the size of the flight that would go into lagos!!

Enjoy your storytelling OP , cause this travel agents COMPUTERS SAYS NOOOO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

emo!! wrote: »
    *ahem*

[puts on my travel agents voice] You said your aunt works in Nigeria so that would make the flight into Lagos.. no filghts go via Lanzarote !!! Unless you want to spend about ten grand on a stupid tkts with about ten stops, cause that the only way you'd make a stop off in Lanazorte!!

Lanazrote is a small airport, and doesnt accomadate of the size of the flight that would go into lagos!!

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!:D
    .......emos recommend holidays now:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

OOH Emo that was a deep burn!
    He is going to have to strip down to his undies to drop and roll those invisible flames out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

*ahem*

Tip of the cap to you sir/miss....''Its a deep burn,oh its so deep''

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Epic thread.

Not sure how many people are aware of this, but most of the OP's posts on this site are in the creative Writing forum ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

*ahem*

And people say emos are good for nothing... or was that emus

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abbococo

OP played a stormer... great start and ending with a flight to Lanzarote! Dropping a few believers every post but keeping some right up until the end. Brilliant!

Great thread! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

*ahem*

It just goes to show the impact the OP has had on our lives that people would go and investigate their plans........

Thanks Emo,for destroying my dream:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

An File wrote: »
    Epic thread.

Not sure how many people are aware of this, but most of the OP's posts on this site are in the creative Writing forum ;)

I honestly cannot believe how far this thread has gone . I have removed my make up and have come back up on stage to take my bow.

ps. you guys are some gullible lot, but thanks for the enjoyment while it lasted. I know il never get away with it again but by god did i milk this one. Right now im off to cork airport to catch a connecting flight to Atlantis where Jesus has apparently appeared and has called for me personally to lead the revolution !:D

pps. The original post was written last Monday morning while suffering from a horrible hangover! :eek:

Advertisement