Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best/worst night of passion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BuddyGlass

pps. The original post was written last Monday morning while suffering from a horrible hangover! :eek:

Hopefully, I'm the first to post... you're a ****ing hero. ;) Had some great chuckles the last few days. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

*clap clap*

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abbococo

ps. you guys are some gullible lot, but thanks for the enjoyment while it lasted.

It takes all sorts... i'm sure there is an aunty f&cker somewhere on Boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

I honestly cannot believe how far this thread has gone . I have removed my make up and have come back up on stage to take my bow.

ps. you guys are some gullible lot, but thanks for the enjoyment while it lasted. I know il never get away with it again but by god did i milk this one. Right now im off to cork airport to catch a connecting flight to Atlantis where Jesus has apparently appeared and has called for me personally to lead the revolution !:D

pps. The original post was written last Monday morning while suffering from a horrible hangover! :eek:

heh, you'll always be the guy the fcuked his auntie:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭tangerinepuppet

Just discovered this thread, read the first two pages (:eek:), then the last (:D).

Oh how I laughed.

Thanks, OP. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

An File wrote: »
    Epic thread.

Not sure how many people are aware of this, but most of the OP's posts on this site are in the creative Writing forum ;)
    We know but good buggery thats twisted creative writing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

five stars? that wasn't even remotely entertaining.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

bug wrote: »
    bah, humbug!

FYP! :P

Great work Busted.
    I'm glad it took me 2 days to read this thread, so many dreams could have been shattered too soon! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

So...bustedflush....quite a storyteller!!

You should keep your tall tales away from PI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

What ya gonna do for April 1st now?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

What ya gonna do for April 1st now?
    Act a fool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I honestly cannot believe how far this thread has gone . I have removed my make up and have come back up on stage to take my bow.

ps. you guys are some gullible lot, but thanks for the enjoyment while it lasted. I know il never get away with it again but by god did i milk this one. Right now im off to cork airport to catch a connecting flight to Atlantis where Jesus has apparently appeared and has called for me personally to lead the revolution !:D

Go away with yourself. You were caught out, take the burn ffs. Trying to make it part of the plan doesnt wash with me sunny jim.

Annnd.. I refer back to my last post questioning the airport, time, airline etc. next post- Emos little beaute.

/Tips hat to Emo ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Abigayle wrote: »
    Go away with yourself. You were caught out, take the burn ffs. Trying to make it part of the plan doesnt wash with me sunny jim.

Annnd.. I refer back to my last post questioning the airport, time, airline etc. next post- Emos little beaute.

/Tips hat to Emo ;)

Surely only someone who has severe mental "inadequacies" would believe the story and argue that the OP was caught out... Nobody 'believed' the story for the word go but it was an amusing story and just the thoughts of that actually happening to someone are what made it so funny and worthwhile to keep alive...

Thank you OP for the journey and may there be many more (hopefully not as far as Nigeria though, I havent had my vaccinations lately :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

I am doffing my cap at you sir, highly entertaining thread!:D Brought the subject up at Dinner at the weekend and oooh it caused some outraged gasps, with much clasping of people's breasts and Shrieks of ''how very dare he'' abounding....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Surely only someone who has severe mental "inadequacies" would believe the story

Funny the thread took a major turn after Emos post isnt it?

Least Im honest that I sat on the fence on it, rather than save e-penis- like some.

Be careful with your mental jibes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

You'd probably still f*ck your aunt though, wouldn't you? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

hobochris wrote: »
    I'm not sure which is better this thread or the one posted by outpost31 last year about his mates riding while he's in the room.

pure ****ing gold.
    :D
    Ha ha that was one sick thread. This one is class though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

The most epic trolljob I've seen since Crum Bum

NSFW! Also, extremely cruel.
    Seriously, open at your own risk, the troll does a brilliant job at first but soon lets it slip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Omg I can't believe it wasn't real...

I will no longer believe everything I read on the internet.

*shock*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

I see Corrie bosses have made the OP's exploits into a storyline :pac:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/article2251096.ece

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Jaysus this was a great thread. Of course I didn't believe it but that didn't stop it being a great laugh all the way through.

Thrusted Gush you're a little legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

flanzer wrote: »
    I see Corrie bosses have made the OP's exploits into a storyline :pac:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/article2251096.ece
    Dahahahahaahahaha

/Salutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

You've let yourself down by admitting to it. spoilt the mystique you had built up.

a good troll never admits to it. While I doubt anyone believed a word of it, you pushed it too far by the time you said you were going to visit her in Nigeria. It stopped being a good troll and turned into a creative writing exercise yawnfast.

Ah well, at least the thread was entertaining up to a point. thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stevelknievel

OP, congrats great story and some fantastic responses thrown in. Best thread i read in a long time. Seeing as its AH I kinda doubted it from the start but when the whole triplets, VD, no condom, Nigeria, I'm in love thing came out it was gone. But, like the tooth fairy, I wanted to believe in you. So much. And now my faith is shattered. Good times though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

Dear mods its time to say goodbye to this i think. Thanks for not binning it sooner btw. I'm planning a comeback under a different alias in the distant future when food is replaced by a pill, and death has been cured! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

You've let yourself down by admitting to it. spoilt the mystique you had built up.

a good troll never admits to it. While I doubt anyone believed a word of it, you pushed it too far by the time you said you were going to visit her in Nigeria. It stopped being a good troll and turned into a creative writing exercise yawnfast.

Ah well, at least the thread was entertaining up to a point. thanks for that.

I love your positive slant on this, you should go into business as a life coach.
    Your pleasant , life affirming attitude, to all things really shines through. Also your ability to go with the flow and just enjoy the moment is to me your greatest attribute. Let me know when the first book comes out as i will be first in line to get that exclusive autograph! General zod is however a poor choice of name for you, wasn't he the grumpy arch enemy of superman, your more like supergran, she was a super hero totally devoid of grumpiness and jealousy very like you !

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

I love your positive slant on this, you should go into business as a life coach.
    Your pleasant , life affirming attitude, to all things really shines through. Also your ability to go with the flow and just enjoy the moment is to me your greatest attribute. Let me know when the first book comes out as i will be first in line to get that exclusive autograph! General zod is however a poor choice of name for you, wasn't he the grumpy arch enemy of superman, your more like supergran, she was a super hero totally devoid of grumpiness and jealousy very like you !

OOOOoooooohhhhhh, saucer of milk for one please.....:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Oh pishaw, such flattery will get you everywhere! I do however recognise your superior scientific skills, what with being able to transport through time back to 1995 when "hurr, I made it all up and can't believe everyone believed it for so long" was a fresh and new tactic in internet trolling.

Excelcior!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

i just hope this does not come back to haunt me!!!

Don't you mean hAUNT you?! See what I did there?...No? Well fúck you!!

Advertisement