Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Three

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

HELP!!!

IM PLAYING MR JINGLE HES THROWN 180 140 119 AND GOT 36 CHECK OUT IN THE FIRST LEG

Is your game over? What score did it finish?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

MBC I'm good to go whenever you are, just give me a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Is your game over? What score did it finish?

9-1 to mr jingle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Im available now for someone in my group to play me, preferably Carrickman
    I was supposted to play andyP last night but had to go to a funeral yesterday and ended up in the pub afterwards so I will play tonight, I will PM the lads later.

Could anyone who syill has to play their game (including myself) try and get it done as soon as possible.

Carrickman you're miles behind everyone else :) Try and get at them played soon.

Fourth Round of Fixtures are up now.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Could anyone who syill has to play their game (including myself) try and get it done as soon as possible.

Carrickman you're miles behind everyone else :) Try and get at them played soon.

Fourth Round of Fixtures are up now.
    Don't worry I will try and get them played tonight!!

PM'd you again MBC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

KIngP35 10-0 MBC.....sorry mate am up to me tits at the mo and dont want to backlog me fixtures. You win mate.

MBC wrote: »
    KIngP35 10-0 MBC.....sorry mate am up to me tits at the mo and dont want to backlog me fixtures. You win mate.

You sure? I'll put me down as a 10-0 win but if you get time and want to play the game then just give me a shout and I'll be happy to play it. It's up to you.

• Advertisement

5-5 between myself and AndyP, good game there Andy. Andy got one 180.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Cheers mate.

jay.cymru v nhughes100 still to be played in this round of fixtures.

Just a reminder lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

PM Sent yesterday.

Ok lads any outstanding matches must be played by friday midnight or people will forfeit there matches based on who put in the effort to play. if no on did then I will declare a draw. I can't have it dragging on longer than Friday.

Try get them played.
    Cheers

jay.cymru v nhughes100 is left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Shouldn't they be declared whitewashes as per previous matches with no shows?

• Advertisement

nhughes100 wrote: »
    Shouldn't they be declared whitewashes as per previous matches with no shows?

Well i have given everyone very opportunity to play the game so I'm going to wait. The lads that have lost through no shows still have the chance to play their game before Friday. You will get the points for your game if it isn't played.

jay.cymru with a no show.

nhughes100 10-0 jay.cymru

Advertisement