Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gemini cdm's

• 16-02-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭

Any opinions about gemini cdm's decks? Are they any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Nope,get CDjs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Tomas_S

well in this case only 2nd hand ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Yeah mate you cant beat the CDJ series I have a CDJ-400 and it is brilliant! IMO get a CDJ-400 or if you had the budget get the 1000's..Ive used the Gemini at a house party one time and I couldn even set a cue point :confused: The CDJ are just the standard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Tomas_S

thanks for the info mate. do u play yourself somewhere or just for fun?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Tomas_S wrote: »
    thanks for the info mate. do u play yourself somewhere or just for fun?

Ive played out in Mc Gruders but have not had a gig in ages..Mostly do house parties now in my mates and my gaf..So anyone looking for somebody to play an opening slot give me a shout :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement