Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Mechanics near Castletroy

Options
  • 16-02-2009 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know a good mechanic in castletroy. Just the clutch cable gone (I hope).

Rgds.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

Not in Castletroy, but Mike Sheehan of RS Autos in Clondrinagh is an excellent mechanic.

061 453616

My husband has used him for almost 30 years and never had a problem with him. I've used him too and found him great.

He's an excellent mechanic and he won't overcharge.

No problems recommending him.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,241 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Not in Castletroy but not too far away is Brendan Butler in Rhebouge.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

Were abouts is Brendan Butler? is he on the main road?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

There's an excellent mechanic up behind the Kilmurray Lodge hotel. Eammon O'Carroll is his name. PM me if you want his number.

c_k_m wrote: »
    Were abouts is Brendan Butler? is he on the main road?

Nope, if you are coming from the Parkway roundabout back into town, turn right at the traffic lights for the St Patrick's road junction, follow the small road until you come to the Rhebouge road junction. Go straight on through the junction towards the canal, he is located in one of the bongalows on your right hand side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Another massive thumbs up here for Brendan. :)

061 416453 - he is closed on Thursdays but open Saturdays. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lyrad

AlanD wrote: »
    There's an excellent mechanic up behind the Kilmurray Lodge hotel. Eammon O'Carroll is his name. PM me if you want his number.

Just got a job done with Eamon, sound man, and very reasonable rates, a fraction of the extortionate dealer rates!

Hi Eamon. :)

bazz26 wrote: »
    Hi Eamon. :)

I'm not Eamon, just a happy customer :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 roxy111

hi guys I know Eamon but Ive lost his number he did work on my car before, anyone be able to send me on his number. My sister needs work done on her car thanks :)

• Advertisement

Sorry roxy11, I've changed phones in the meantime and lost the number

• Registered Users Posts: 3 roxy111

no problem, he used to come into where i work but havent seen him in awhile and i changed my phone aswell, not to worry we know where d yard is just said itd be polite to buzz him before calling up, thanks again :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

I get all my work done by Gary at G&D in Pallasgreen. Worth the short trip out from town. Very honest and excellent at getting the job done for the least cost possible. He always looks for the cheapest option available, even if it means more work for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭roseagra

Very sceptical Bazz!!

I have had a good bit of work done with Eamon too, sound out and always reasonable, he was recommended to me by one of the drivers with plassey cabs a few years back

Rose - def not Eamon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JOAT

roseagra wrote: »
    Very sceptical Bazz!!

I have had a good bit of work done with Eamon too, sound out and always reasonable, he was recommended to me by one of the drivers with plassey cabs a few years back

Rose - def not Eamon!!

Any chance of getting this lads number? Busy the sump in the car earlier!! Thanks

Advertisement