Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rubbish removal

• 16-02-2009 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭

does anyone know anyone that'll come and take old stuff away, have an old couch i want rid of.

not suitable for passing on either

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tomloftus

Anyone of you Carlowvians know someone with van who will remove old contents of garden shed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Lynskey

Sorry, not from carlow but can i complement you on your thread-naming skills:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

will merge this with the thread i started yesterday on the same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

when ye do find someone with a van to take your rubbish away be careful they are going to dispose of it legitimately as you are responsible for it if they dump it illegally!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

do you have the makings of a small skip, it could be an excuse for a house clean. And god knows we probably could all do with one of them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Leave it outside with a chain on it...someone will "remove" it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Gone are the days when you could pile that sort of stuff up in the garden or back lane and put a match to it! Bloody climate and 'heath and safety' sheesh! :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

you can still "Do" it. just have to pick the right time and place. **wink wink**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

have you had any luck yet patrick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

ShayK1 wrote: »
    have you had any luck yet patrick?

hopefully your man on adverts is going to take it off me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

cool.

Advertisement