Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo - Dublin Flights e10

Options
  • 16-02-2009 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭

Aer Arann have a sale on till Sunday.

Fly Sligo - Dublin for e10 inc taxes and charges. Other routes available at this price too.

Book with Laser if possible to avoid credit card charges.

http://www.aerarann.com/

@Xiney I stuck this here for maximum exposure as it's a really good deal, if you want to put it into Sligo Bargains that's ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Are you limited as to when you must fly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Gillie wrote: »
    Are you limited as to when you must fly?

Never on a full stomach Gillie.

I don't know! Click the link man!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

T&Cs from email:

Terms and Conditions

Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply. Sale valid from Monday 16th February to midnight Sunday 22nd February. Travel period from Monday 23rd February to Sunday 29th March 2009. A handling fee of 5 EUR/ 4 GBP will be applied to American Express, Mastercards & Visa Cards to each passenger per flight segment. No handling fee will be applied to debit card bookings. Checked in luggage allowance 15kg per passenger. Hand luggage allowance 7kg per passenger. Excess baggage charged at 8 EUR/ 6.50 GBP per kg. An additional Irish air passenger duty will apply to all departures from Irish airports from 30/03/09. All fares quoted are one way including tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Never on a full stomach Gillie.

I don't know! Click the link man!:D

:eek:
    Well shut my mouth!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

That's an amazing bargain.

• Advertisement
Advertisement