Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stationary shops?

Options
  • 16-02-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Don't know if this is the right forum to ask in, but I've been looking for a specific document punched pocket for quite a while without success.

A normal one looks like this... paper loaded either from top or bottom.

908358.jpg

But I'm looking for one like this...

13090030300.jpg

That is loaded from the size and has a lapel or a flap or whatever it's called so the documents won't fall out.

Anybody know where can I buy something like this? I'm been to almost all stationary shops in the Clondalkin area, and I've checked with VikingDirect aswell, everyone has those basic ones but not the one I need.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Tried Reads or Easons? Say Reads would have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

most shops are stationary. you may have better luck looking for a stationery shop :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Gavin, tried Easons in Liffey, haven't tried Reads, where is that?

Cambo, lol thanks for the correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

CyberGhost wrote: »
    Gavin, tried Easons in Liffey, haven't tried Reads, where is that?

It's on Nassau St. down past Farrell & Brown. I can't believe you've never heard the annoying ads on radio for it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

It's on Nassau St. down past Farrell & Brown. I can't believe you've never heard the annoying ads on radio for it.:D

Thanks Gavin! hmm maybe I've heard it before, don't remember though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement