Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Football Boots

• 16-02-2009 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

I need to purchase football boots this week, anyone know any stores selling good quality adidas preditor or puma kings for around the €100 mark. Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

I need to purchase football boots this week, anyone know any stores selling good quality adidas preditor or puma kings for around the €100 mark. Thank you

champion sports have sale on
    so do lifestyle
    some stuff up to 75% off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Try mandmdirect.com

They had a few good deals on boots last time I looked.

Delivery is £9.99 but I usually offset this by buying a few bits. They have socks and shin guards too which might be of interest. Delivery is quick. Usually ship within 24 hours and delivery is 2-3 days.

http://www.mandmdirect.com/ProductList.asp?SearchString=&Filter=3|Sports|1|Mens|5|Football&AS=true&ProdPerPage=

adidas, nike, puma......just depends what size you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭SUNGSAM

Heatons in Carrickmines were selling Adidas World Cup boots for EUR 47.00 when I was over there last week. Lovely boots, some good deals for training gear over there too. Well worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 snnowwy

Try JJB's in Blanchardstown.
    Also in Liffey Valley and Tallagh.

Not sure if they have those exact models but they have a large selection of boots at very decent prices.

S.

Advertisement