Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yellowhammer

Options
  • 16-02-2009 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭

Yellowhammer on the bird perch beside the bird table. One juvinile male.
    Have the camera tripod set up near the perch with remote release. Its a bit hit and miss

Anyway C&C please.

DSC06490.jpg

DSC06478k.jpg

Anyway photobucket isnt as high rez as pix.ie but the firewall in the libary blocks it and the bb at home is down : (

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

The first is out of focus and has dust on the sensor but the second is fabulous. Sharp as bejazus and with the perfect point of focus. I'd remove the first TBH ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I remember the day when people used to post 800px images.. back when I was a young fella; men were men and pansy was the name of a flower. Sad to see such a long held tradition go.. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

That second one is just smashing!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Thanks valentia and snarah and rymus. The dust devils are at it again by the looks of things :(. Oh will keep the pix under 800pix in future

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Love the 2nd one!!!
    Its amazing!! And the bird is a cutie!!
    1st one isn't too bad either...

• Advertisement
Advertisement