Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I AM NOT LEFTHANDED plus guests

• 16-02-2009 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

I AM NOT LEFTHANDED (Letterbox Records)

With Special Guests Vitruvius + Kitty and the Can Openers

Upstairs @ Whelans

Monday February 23, Doors 8pm

Tickets €8 – www.wavtickets.com

ianl.jpg

"Another of those rare things that at only five seconds in you know instantly you're going to fall headlong in love with.” (losingtoday.com)

“A song to hold to yourself, to sing to the north-east wind until the dust is out of your eyes.” (fabulist.org)

“When a simple musical idea is done exceptionally well it instantly leaves the dabblers and wannabes in the shade - I am not left handed does just that, effortlessly, gracefully and with an indisputable beauty.” (bullandgate.co.uk)

An absolutely flawless, touching, rich chocolate sauce voice over simple, but yearning guitar, bass & drums can be heard on ‘Yes Means No: 6 & 1/6th songs that don't always give a straight answer’. No battling elements, just a smooth natural flow with the lyrical, confident styles of Natalie Merchant and Joni Mitchell blended with the indie-rock sensibilites of Death Cab and Rilo Kiley.

Mostly Irish, but currently London-based, I Am Not Lefthanded have performed around the UK with Duke Special, The Fools, The Answering Machine and The Rumble Strips. In August 2008 they released a mini-album, 'Yes Means No: 6 & 1/6th songs that don't always give a straight answer' on fast-rising UK indie, Letterbox Records. In 2009 they are returning to Ireland for the first time in 5 years, to promote their release and release some singles ahead of a full length album coming later in the year.

www.iamnotlefthanded.com
    www.myspace.com/iamnotlefthandedeither

Comments

Advertisement