Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in Mulranny

Options
  • 16-02-2009 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Anyone recommend one??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Patti D.

There isnt one...............nearest is Achill .....Gallahair and Newport......Hair n Sirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

None that i know of in Mulranny either.

There are 2 in Achill sound... one on the main road just past the chemist on the opposite side of the road (havent used this one yet so i cant comment on how good it is)

...the other you take a left after the church in Achill sound and its directly opposite the national school. Her name is Deirdre, she's a very good hairdresser.

Gallaghair do €10 discount on Tuesday but is further into the island and you would need specific directions. Lovely young girl and prices are very reasonable. If you need any numbers etc sure drop me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 emma2009

Was at a wedding 2 wks ago in Mulranny and went to Gallahair the morning of with my friend.
    I would highly recommend this place, girl was very nice and greeted us with a cup coffee and milky way bar!!
    She did a fantastic job on our hair and at only €15 for wash & blowdry its definitely a bargin. :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mum23

Hi all,
    There is a Hairdresser/Beauty Salon to the back of Mulranny Hotel where the appartments are situated. Would def recommend both.Prices v good also and staff very welcoming ,worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mum23

Hi again:)...I could nt think yesterday, of the name of the hairdressers in Mulranny...its Milano Hairdressers and Mulranny Beauty Salon.:)All in the one building to the back of the Mulranny Park Inn

• Advertisement
Advertisement