Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Classic Cars" magazine-anyone got Feb & March ?

• 16-02-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭

Due to a cock up in my subscription and my being abroad I am missing the above copies.:(

I have tried everywhere I can think of to no avail. The March one should be a problem but if anyone has, and will sell, the February copy, or see one please buy it on my behalf.

I have 9 years of these except of these 2 ! :mad:

HELP !!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I have either Feb or March (will check).
    Think it was the "Bond Cars" cover...

If I can find it in my green bin you can have it for nowt. :)

EDIT: Sorry MM (as you probably know) the Bond issue was before Feb or March. I only just finished reading the darned thing!

G'luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭junkyard

I think I have them too if your stuck let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭MercMad

Thanks guys, I should be able to get the March issue, gonna try today, but the Feb one is not even avaialble to re-order at the mo' !

If you have one Junky I will gladly buy it, assuming you dont want to keep it or collect them !

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭spidersonmars

I'll have a look too. I think I may have both. Gratis of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

I have the March issue - which you can take gratis. Based in D8 btw.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys, how about I buy you guys current magazine of choice and post it off and you can return the Feb/Mar editions of CC via post to me.

Hi,

I Have classic cars issue 428 03/09 Do you want it?
    You can PM your address.

Regards

PM sent !

I presume you just PM'd Milod. If you still need the magazine later. Just Pm me.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

MM, let us know if any of the lads have asked for anything dodgy as their "magazine of choice". :D

• Advertisement

I presume you just PM'd Milod. If you still need the magazine later. Just Pm me.

......resent my PM, my system logged me out !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭junkyard

Dades wrote: »
    MM, let us know if any of the lads have asked for anything dodgy as their "magazine of choice". :D

Dodgy as in Renault monthly or something :pac:. I'll have a look later MercMad, I've so much stuff up there it might take a while because anytime I go looking for something I end up finding something I was looking for earlier and reading that instead.:D

junkyard wrote: »
    Dodgy as in Renault monthly or something :pac:. I'll have a look later MercMad, I've so much stuff up there it might take a while because anytime I go looking for something I end up finding something I was looking for earlier and reading that instead.:D

.............yeah i know what you mean !!

let me know either way please ......ta !:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

junkyard wrote: »
    I love when that happens!!:D

Advertisement