Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's to another 10

• 16-02-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭

10 what I here you say! Well it’s ten thousand actually. This is my 10,000’Th post and here’s to another 10,000. :)

I see a few other users posting the likes of this up on the feedback forum or in some of the mod’s cases – up in the mod’s forum but I would rather share this momentous occasion with the people here in my home county.

If I go missing for a few hours tonight you should all have a good idea where I am.;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

muffler wrote: »
    10 what I here you say! Well it’s ten thousand actually. This is my 10,000’Th post and here’s to another 10,000. :)

I see a few other users posting the likes of this up on the feedback forum or in some of the mod’s cases – up in the mod’s forum but I would rather share this momentous occasion with the people here in my home county.

If I go missing for a few hours tonight you should all have a good idea where I am.;)

congrats, so which bar will you be in to celebrate this most prestigious, sorry, momentious occassion

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Good for you muffler congrats :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Pfft

Slacker. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Congratulation Muffler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Thanks guys. Comments much appreciated.
    Not a bad idea. Im still using the same keyboard as I did way back in August '02.

smashey wrote: »
    Pfft

Slacker. :pac:
    All on my own time too :D

irish-stew wrote: »
    congrats, so which bar will you be in to celebrate this most prestigious, sorry, momentious occassion
    Actually I was going to go up to the Rosses bar for a couple but "she who must be obeyed" decided she would go to visit a friend tonight. Anyhow its all for the better as I have 2 separate meetings with planners tomorrow so will need a clear head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

God forbid :eek:

The Rosses bar in Stranorlar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

God forbid :eek:

The Rosses bar in Stranorlar :)

GGGrrrrrrrrrr nothing wrong with here except DOD :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Congratulations muffler! And each of the 10,000 it's own pearl of wisdom :) Only know yerself as a mod of NW but you should be giving lessons to the rest of 'em!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

and lets not forget the commitment to sticking with the same avatar and tagline for most, if not all, of that time muffler. Consistency in a world gone mad! Also, best thing about posting here is that no admins drop you back to 9,999 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

Well done and if I'm ever banned I hope its by a Donegal man:D

Texas Dan is a better singer (although that doesn't say much ;))

sesswhat wrote: »
    Well done and if I'm ever banned I hope its by a Donegal man:D
    I'll do my best for you ;)

sesswhat wrote: »
    Texas Dan is a better singer (although that doesn't say much ;))
    Small praise indeed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

tbh wrote: »
    Also, best thing about posting here is that no admins drop you back to 9,999 :)
    That could be arranged. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭RMDrive

Well done. A good man for keeping the chat on the Donegal section going. Maith thu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Ah, but the 9,995 posts doling out bans and warnings don't count though, just like Smasheys 12,995 posts replying to said posts. Pfft - Amateurs.

tbh wrote: »
    and lets not forget the commitment to sticking with the same avatar and tagline for most, if not all, of that time muffler. Consistency in a world gone mad! Also, best thing about posting here is that no admins drop you back to 9,999 :)

I though Muffler had that Men in Black avatar for ages and only changed not that long ago??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

it's seems my memory of that has been......erased :)

Some things are best left in the past eh! :D

Senna wrote: »
    I though Muffler had that Men in Black avatar for ages and only changed not that long ago??
    You are indeed correct and I have to say your memory is better than mine as I was trying to recall the avatar a couple of nights ago but just couldnt think of it.

• Advertisement

See what I done now :D

and with a username name like that you could have went for many suitable 'over 18's only' avatars:pac::pac::pac:

Oh trust me I was tempted but I realised there were still a few prudes in the Ladies Lounge ;)

Oh trust me I was tempted but I realised there were still a few prudes in the Ladies Lounge ;)

It wouldn't be anything they hadn't seen before

Senna wrote: »
    It wouldn't be anything they hadn't seen before
    I know but its the denial that gets me muffleating

Advertisement