Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beretta Teknys

Options
  • 16-02-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi lads,i was thinking about changing my over/under for a semi automatic and had the teknys in mind.What is the price of a new one,not the teknys gold,and how much would you expect to pay for a second hand one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Where you based ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Hi lads,i was thinking about changing my over/under for a semi automatic and had the teknys in mind.What is the price of a new one,not the teknys gold,and how much would you expect to pay for a second hand one?

like selling a car if your trade in is crap the new one is going to cost more

• Registered Users Posts: 39 springer lad

Based in Wexford and i'm wantin to trade my bettinsoli bought new last january for 850.it has gone through maybe 300 to 400 cartridges.

Based in Wexford and i'm wantin to trade my bettinsoli bought new last january for 850.it has gone through maybe 300 to 400 cartridges.

john lambert is your man so.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 springer lad

What money can i expect to pay for a new one or a second hand one?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭greenpeter

I paid 1550euro for a new one last year but it was 20g, i'd say there near enough the same price

What money can i expect to pay for a new one or a second hand one?

give john a ring and bring your firearm up to him he will look after you

Advertisement