Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fireworks in city centre

Options
  • 16-02-2009 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can tell me when the annual fireworks display happens in the city, its called the Skyfest I think, googled it but couldn't find an answer to my question!!

Im just wondering when its on, if its on at all this year. It usually can be seen from the quays/O connell bridge area.

thanks
    p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

usually around patrick's day.

but they've moved it to cashel in co. tipp last year and probably a few years before that i can't really remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

I think it was cancelled for a few years and then moved to Cashel. Pity really, it was a fantastic show and the city centre is a heck of a lot more accessible than a rock in the middle of nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Its such a waste in cashel...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

its in waterford this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

well that explains why I couldnt find it on the google, all that was coming up was Cashel, and I was thinking "Thats not right"

Well thanks anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement