Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Determining your broadband usage

Options
  • 16-02-2009 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me how to find out how much i am downloading and uploading each month? At one stage i used a website, something like broadbandusage.net but that doesn't seem to work anymore, and i am slightly concerned about going over my cap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭paul150

What isp do you have? impossible to help without that bit of info;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

paul150 wrote: »
    What isp do you have? impossible to help without that bit of info;)

Sorry, it's BT

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭paul150

Try this, Hope it helps:D

paul150 wrote: »
    Try this, Hope it helps:D

Thanks but thats actually the one i used before that doesn't seem to be working anymore, it says i've uploaded and downloaded 0GB in February.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

That's a known issue with the BT usage stats. Contacting them by email or phone will sort it for you.

According to the stats, I've not logged in since December 2007. I'd contact them, but I'm too lazy to go looking for my account number.

Advertisement