Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garage clean out

Options
  • 16-02-2009 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I need to clear out a couple of sheds in the Carlow area but due to narrow entrance there is no room for a skip.Anyone have any ideas?.Know anyone with large van perhaps.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

anything good for me to rob off ya

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Put a list of the stuff up on Adverts and watch as people come and take it away for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I am on the lookout for rabbit/guinea pig hutches and bird cages, so anything of that description in the place, i'll come and take them :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

I'm after a 07 VW bora. If you come accross one let me know and I'll take it off you.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ShotgunBoy

HarryD wrote: »
    I'm after a 07 VW bora. If you come accross one let me know and I'll take it off you.

Yes, indeed. Sure while yer at it, if you see a nice Ferrari 360 I'll call dibbs on that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Adverts.ie people... Use it :)_

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

he's only asking does anyone know of an available service that will take it, like me asking abour rubbish collectors last week, same difference. using adverts is a good idea, but has been said already in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

queen-mise wrote: »
    I am on the lookout for rabbit/guinea pig hutches and bird cages, so anything of that description in the place, i'll come and take them :):)
    patrickc wrote: »
    he's only asking does anyone know of an available service that will take it, like me asking abour rubbish collectors last week, same difference. using adverts is a good idea, but has been said already in this thread.

What's the problem exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

What's the problem exactly?

no problem iamxavier. just saying

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

tomloftus wrote: »
    I need to clear out a couple of sheds in the Carlow area but due to narrow entrance there is no room for a skip.Anyone have any ideas?.Know anyone with large van perhaps.
    What about leaving the skip on the road (if it is wide enough) and draw out with a wheelbarrow? Make sure you fill it as soon as it arrives or somebody else will fill it for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Allright guys we have had some complaints about this thread so here is the following.

1.Keep on topic
    2.If you are looking for items or want to sell items then adverts is that way -->

I have undeleted the posts i did delete as was advised to by higher authorities. Just stick to the topic on hand and help the original poster.

Hope that clears everything up and everyone is happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Jim K

I would be careful about leaving a skip on the road.
    Who is responsible if the skip causes injury / accident. I dont think it is the supplier as he will only put it where he is told to put it by the customer. I would place money on it that the supplier has himself well covered in the paperwork
    Thats a dodgy one and one I would be mindfull of when placing a skip on the public roadway / footpath.

Advertisement