Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reform any one band

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    I've come across two definitions of the Classic lineup, the Appetite lineup, and the Illusion lineup,
    That's a fair point considering the Guns N' Roses line-up at the moment :).
    ShawnRaven wrote:
    One album, to me, does not constitute a classic lineup.
    But it wasn't just the one album, it's the touring, press coverage and various antics that they got up to that cemented their popularity.
    ShawnRaven wrote:
    Adler didn't last pissing time with the band for all intents and purposes.
    That's a bit harsh. He was with them for 5 years which is only two years less than Matt Sorum and Guns N' Roses didn't output many recordings for most of Sorum's time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 bigdeal

Decapitated..

guns n roses lord almighty, no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

malice_ wrote: »
    That's a fair point considering the Guns N' Roses line-up at the moment :)

Cheers, I appreciate not everyone gets that though. ;)
    But it wasn't just the one album, it's the touring, press coverage and various antics that they got up to that cemented their popularity.

That is a fair point, but to me, they got up to a lot more during the tour for Illusion, that said, i don't claim to be an armchair historian of GNR either (not saying anyone else is either folks... covering my ass here ;) ).
    That's a bit harsh. He was with them for 5 years which is only two years less than Matt Sorum and Guns N' Roses didn't output many recordings for most of Sorum's time.

They outputted more than Adler though, and the tours were a lot longer.

Advertisement