Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Dublin during the week...

Options
  • 16-02-2009 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭

Yo. I'm newish to Dublin and I'm looking for things to fill my weekday evenings with. I already joined the Boards Drama thing, but that's only one day per week. I'm in my late-20's, single and looking to expand my network I suppose!

Anywho, fling your suggestions/sarcastic musings at me!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Back in the day I would have suggested you 'chill' in bewleys of grafton street over a coffee and catch the eye of some damn fine ........(insert gender preference) but unfortunatly they went and closed down. I don't know any other coffee houses who offer what bewleys had (apart from muck coffee)
    I'm racking my brains here and nothing else is coming. I wish you luck young sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭carolmon

check out www.meetup.com
    something for everybody, or if you have a particular interest just post it up, enjoy!

Advertisement