Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Maynooth dog groomer...

Options
  • 16-02-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭

Anyone in the leixlip/celbridge/maynooth area receieve a leaflet weeks ago for a Dog Grooming service based in Maynooth, it had 3 different offers with the "deluxe" treatment costing €45? I've misplaced the leaflet and wanted to book my dog in. I've googled around and the only grooming service appears to be General Dogsbody, but I could've sworn "hound" or something similar was in the title. The two services I find on Google, Heavenly Hounds and Happy Hound are based in Blackrock and Cavan respectively.

So am I going nuts, this business did exist :eek: Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi there, i got that leaflet too, its the happy hound. The website is www.thehappyhound.ie, all the phone numbers are on it or pm me and i can give you the numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

If your stuck pm me! that's Aoife... And I must say... she does a great job!!! (and the dogs love the free doggie treat bag she gives you!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Yep, Happy Hound. There's a big sign outside their house too just before you come in to Maynooth. I used to be a Veterinary Nurse in Maynooth and any of our clients that dealt with her said she was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Ah brilliant thanks, I love the helpfulness of internets people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

Removed.

If its not first hand experience then its not allowed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

Happy hound is situated behind the equestrian store. Its down the lane to the right of caulfields (If your heading towards tesco).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

kazza90210 wrote: »
    two friends of mine applied for a job there and after seeing the dirt and the treatment of the dogs both decided not to go for the jobs. this had nothing to do with the groomer that worked there but more to do with the owner who also owns a kennel under the same name!

Just my two cents!

I know I said she did a great job... I should have said the Groomer did!! Cos I have to agree with the dirt bit, I'd forgot about how dirty it was cos it was so long ago I was in there! (if you actually make some excuse to go into your dog while he/she is being groomed you'll see what we mean) I stayed with the dog the whole way, and the groomer did a fab job, but I was soooo nervous about the dirt!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Shortie_jenjen

Removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭littlelady

Hi, Pet Groomers Ireland is based in Beatty Park in Celbridge, havent used their grooming facilities yet but I have brought my pooch to have his nails trimmed. Seems like a lovely set up. Also DoggieStyle mobile unit service Celbridge. I have used them about 6/7 time & I found them excellent, never had a problem and he always looks amazing after thier grooming!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement