Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloth Nappies

Options
  • 16-02-2009 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

I'm determined to use reuseable nappies.
    I am now resigned to the fact that I'll have to order them on line, but surely I can get the accesories some where locally, I'll need at least 1 nappy bucket & I'd want a regular supply of liners( if I have to order them & pay postage every time i need some, it kind of defeats the purpose)
    Can any one help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

FYI: there is no need to post the same thing in three forums, Parenting should suffice. I'll leave this here as it's local. Maybe someone here knows what a nappy bucket and liners are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Doesn't rollercoaster.ie have some local groups? Folks there are more likely to know about things like this.

Good on you, btw ... but don't go too hard on yourself if later on you decide to mix and match, lots of people do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭trish23

Mothercare will be able to supply you with the nappies, pail & liners & waterproof pants. Fair play but hard work...

Advertisement