Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature, how many posts?

Options
  • 16-02-2009 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I just tried adding a signature and I get the message that I do not have enough posts. How many do you need?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Tickle Head

I just had this email but there is no response? :confused:

Dear Tickle Head,
    Karoma has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Signature, how many posts? - in the Newbies / FAQ forum of boards.ie.
    This thread is located at:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055490227&goto=newpost
    Here is the message that has just been posted:
    25 or 50, I forget. Does it not say above?

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.
    All the best,
    boards.ie

No it does not say how many. The message is You do not have enough posts to add a signature.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Don't mind Karoma, he likes randomly removing his posts every now and then.

Look above the POST REPLY image above your first post and it should say this
    Hi Tickle Head, In an effort to combat spammers and nuisance posters, some non-essential features (visitor messages, signatures, etc) have been disabled for users with less than 25 posts. Apologies for the inconvenience, it's in the best interests of all users. If you are new and have any questions, please make use of our Help Desk forum and the Boards Wiki. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Tickle Head

Gordon wrote: »
    Don't mind Karoma, he likes randomly removing his posts every now and then.

Look above the POST REPLY image above your first post and it should say this

Thank you for the answer Gordon;59059770. I did see that message and understood it but missed the signature part. Might be useful to add the 25 posts part to the message a user gets while trying to add a signature? You do not have enough posts to add a signature. 25 posts are required.

Sorry I didnt see the full message but thank you for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

When you do get a signature there are certain rules you must follow, about size and such. More here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

I do not have enough posts to have a signature, but had one before and now i can't change it or edit it..
    Is there anyway to just delete it until i have enough posts??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Karatekrazy

i cant get a signature

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'll rent my signature till you guys get up and running. 25 euro per day + 5 euro bribe to keep sigpo off your backs.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Let's cut out the middle man. I'll do it all* for €18 + VAT

*no, not all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

biko wrote: »
    Let's cut out the middle man. I'll do it all* for €18 + VAT

*no, not all
    99820bee09a62a9f11926f0a03b1dd17.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 lydabryant

Nice...
    Now I know how to do get the signature... LOL :D