Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal V Cardiff

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

A cardiff fan has now thrown a shoe on the pitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Shouldn't be hard to find him either :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

OPENROAD wrote: »
    A cardiff fan has now thrown a shoe on the pitch.

His mother is gonna kill him tomorrow. No phone. No Shoe.

Idiot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Eduardo really showed Bendtner up tonight. I really hope that Arsene will have some faith in him now because Arsenal have been muck to watch this season.

Unlucky from Bishoff, will be very interested to see how much he will feature for the rest of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

GuanYin wrote: »
    Eduardo going to hug the physio after his goal .... that was fantastic to see. Really, really heartening.

That made me feel a bit syrupy inside. This has been a feel good game of football. Everything about Arsenal has been wonderful - they've worked hard for each other, defended solidly, and been highly creative and fluid with the ball. 3 - 0 flatters Cardiff to a certain extent, and their keeper should be delighted with his performance.

Eduardo really showed Bendtner up tonight. I really hope that Arsene will have some faith in him now because Arsenal have been muck to watch this season.

Eduardo back is a huge huge huge boost for Arsenal, Walcott a couple of weeks away and Cesc due back in three weeks approx.

Eduardo back is a huge huge huge boost for Arsenal, Walcott a couple of weeks away and Cesc due back in three weeks approx.

Aye, Rosicky to return some stage before Christmas and we'll be flying next season... :pac:

Frisbee wrote: »
    Aye, Rosicky to return some stage before Christmas and we'll be flying next season... :pac:

Still lots to play for this season.

• Advertisement

Still lots to play for this season.

Of course.
    But saying next season compounded my joke that Rosicky wouldnt return till next season.
    Now you've made me look like an idiot

*runs off crying*

RVP 4-0 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Nice goal for RVP. Nice pass from Bendtner

Frisbee wrote: »
    Of course.
    But saying next season compounded my joke that Rosicky wouldnt return till next season.
    Now you've made me look like an idiot

*runs off crying*

I know sorry I ruined it :pac::D

In very different ways, this is two excellent performances on the trot by Arsenal. Gathering momentum or the usual blow hot / blow cold? Will be interesting to see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    That made me feel a bit syrupy inside.

You're such a little girl! ;):p

I think Bendtner has taken the gloss off it a little. Some reckless challenges, poor first touch, awful finishing. His creative play has been a little better but all in all I don't think he is the type of player I would like in my team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

That made me feel a bit syrupy inside.
    I know what you mean - I was just on my way back home from training trying to imagine if Eduardo could possibly have scored... and he did. I'm not ashamed to say that I pretty much did this.

Fairy story really (bar the horrific injury obviously).

GuanYin wrote: »
    You're such a little girl! ;):p

Heh, guilty as charged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Holy God, I feel great after that.

Eduardo, wow. That's all I need to say about that...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

That made me feel a bit syrupy inside. This has been a feel good game of football. Everything about Arsenal has been wonderful - they've worked hard for each other, defended solidly, and been highly creative and fluid with the ball. 3 - 0 flatters Cardiff to a certain extent, and their keeper should be delighted with his performance.
    You big softie!

Well, I'm buzzing after that. Couple of pints down the pub, banter with the locals, Eduardo scores two and a tasty chinese after. What an evening! :)

On the performances; great all-round. It's only Cardiff but it's still encouraging to see. Unlike all or most here I thought Bendtner was great, won loads of headers, held up the ball very well and linked play as much as you'd want from your CF. Could have done without the (hilarious) miss though.

Vela was pretty good (though he faded in and out a bit and left Gibbs occasionally exposed), Nasri was impressive and Song/Denilson were pretty solid. Bischoff showed some good technique, vision and intelligence in his cameo... I'm intrigued and want to see more!

Hopefully Arshavin will make his debut in the next game against Sunderland, we win well and can kick on from there.

Hopefully Arshavin will make his debut in the next game against Sunderland, we win well and can kick on from there.

Here here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Interview with Eduardo on Arsenal.com. He says it was the best day of his life.

Advertisement