Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying locate the Samsung U100

• 16-02-2009 9:08pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I really really want to buy one of these, I have a U900, I have had a U300 in the past and the wife has the U600!!
    But the U100 really stole my heart when I first saw one early last year, but now that I'm in the position to pick one up, they are discontinued...

Anyone know where I might buy one?
    Preowned or New, it doesn't matter once it's in perfect nick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Don't see it on Expansys or Blueunplugged. There's a link in the sticky to a thread with a list of some online retailers. You could try a couple of them.

Could also try the wanted section on Adverts.ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

According to Expansys it is discontinued so it looks like you may have to check the likes of eBay for it second hand.

You might be lucky, though it doesn't look like they ship to Ireland...

EBAY

Advertisement