Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st birthday party

Options
  • 16-02-2009 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

my not so little brother is finally turning 21 :)and i have been asked to organise the party, i am just wondering if anyone can recoment a good place to throw it, preferably somewhere that wont charge me a fortune for 2 baskets of sausages and a few wedges...:mad: any suggestions would be great... thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

had mine in the ruby room in the kings head

-you have your own private space
    -your own bar
    -they provide a DJ
    -you can supply some of the music if you wish
    -they have a good range of food and prices so you choose how much you want to spend
    -own toilets for that floor

I was well pleased with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Was at one in Fagan's last week. Nice place, DJ, finger food, reasonable drink, no charge I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭pounder770

western hotel,prospect hill...private room at the back...reasonably priced afaik..

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Terrykid

Was at one in Fagan's last week. Nice place, DJ, finger food, reasonable drink, no charge I think.

wow i'll look into that one. thanks

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I generally have a little something in Bar903/Cuba every year. Just go in, tell em its your birthday and your wondering can they do something for ya. Usually it means, arrive by 9.30, they send out some food (sausages and chips) and then free passes into the club that night.

No charge anytime ive done it. Though its not like your getting much for it. A bit of grub and some passes to a club which is basically free if you just get a stamp on shop street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Terrykid wrote: »
    my not so little brother is finally turning 21 :)and i have been asked to organise the party, i am just wondering if anyone can recoment a good place to throw it, preferably somewhere that wont charge me a fortune for 2 baskets of sausages and a few wedges...:mad: any suggestions would be great... thanks

Hi, Therese :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lal88

my friend and I are having a double 21st at the end of this year.. we have a big enough venue already booked but are lookin for some ideas to make it different then the average 21st:D????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

lal88 wrote: »
    my friend and I are having a double 21st at the end of this year.. we have a big enough venue already booked but are lookin for some ideas to make it different then the average 21st:D????

Le paradice club do lovely wedges.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

The office salthill,good spot big room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

lal88 wrote: »

Give MTV a call, de might be interested in a sweet 21st show. You could get ideas from that Dublin lad who abseiled down from some skylight into the hall:eek:

In serious thoughts how about a good band instead of a DJ??

• Advertisement

I had a party at my family house. Loads of people came back. There was food, drinks, music. A lot better than any pub could provide.

Advertisement