Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another let down by my local station

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Oh, so they equate a .22lr pistol as an "Olympic" pistol?

Are they restricting this to pistols from the list of pictures submitted previously or are the likes of Browning Buckmarks, Ruger Mark 1/2/3's acceptable as suitable for "Olympic" smallbore shooting do we know?

( Not "Olympic" bashing here BTW ;), I have found God :), not really, but I am a reformed poster here :), well mostly :) )

Well they obviously don't have a list because one of our members still hasn't got their licence for a Walther GSP Expert that was applied for in July. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

It's only been 7 months, I and others waited longer than that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Got call from local station during the week. Pistol licence refused. Also had application in for a .303 SMLE and the super wants to know my security arrangements for the house. Have Mon alarm, 2 safes etc.......

I have requested a meeting with the super.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kryten

Application for .303 No 4 in since January 7th. CPO out to inspect security arrangements. Guess I just have to wait. I could ring the park, but I dont know Mary's number.

Advertisement