Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefront 3

Options
  • 16-02-2009 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Being developed by Free Radical, who since went bust and apparently was being given a new home at Rebellion, but now there are rumors that it's going back to Pandemic.

One thing I hate about the leaked footage is that the characters look like cartoons (look at the running animation) - wouldn't mind if it's being scrapped and started anew like they're saying. Now saying FR weren't a good developer but I wouldn't want a stupid cartoon-ish style to BF3 of all games. Rebellion, I think, would be capable of a good job as well but overall I'd consider Pandemic would be my favorite choice to give the series a sense of consistency.

Interesting that FR were picked up by Crytek as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

i hope pandemic pick it back up, they did a great job with the first two games

Advertisement