Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slideshow question

Options
  • 16-02-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend a free program to make a slideshow with, nothing too fancy it'll just be the photos and some music playing and where i might be able to download it from. thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

You've got to be a bit more specific on what you want the slideshow to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭nowimtalking

My best advice for a simple one is either just use powerpoint or windows movie maker.
    As for the music there are many free websites, my other half knows a few, i will ask her later and get back to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Well I don't really know what you can do with a slideshow so I suppose any user friendly program will do. I'm doing a slideshow for a 50th birthday so all I want it to do is display the photo with maybe a caption underneath and have music playing too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Have you tried irfanview?

Advertisement