Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Source for motor height adjustment screw

Options
  • 16-02-2009 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Have spent the past 6 weeks converting my M4A1 into an M4 Sopmod. After finally getting everything done, re-assembled the m4 last Friday to find that the motor adjustment screw was missing (yep, Friday 13th, good day to choose :rolleyes:). So have spent the the past 3 days tearing the place apart trying to find it with no luck. Have been looking online but cant find anywhere that has one outside of HK. So, anyone know where I can source one of these - preferably in Europe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

You could contact one of the Irish retailers that have in-house repair staff and see if they have a spare from an old/broken AEG lying around, otherwise, you probably wont be able to get just the screw on it's own, you'll need to get a new motor plate with one.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Thanks for the reply. Might be the best course of action. I was afraid that would be the only other option though, still if it comes down to getting the motor plate assembly will have to do it.

Advertisement