Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomatoes

Options
  • 16-02-2009 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

A lady goes to a vegetable stand and says "Hi, I'd like to buy some tomatoes."
    The man at the counter says "Sorry maam, we're all out of tomatoes, come back tomorrow."
    She returns the following day, approaches the counter and says "Hi, I'd like to buy some tomatoes."
    The man replies "Sorry maam, we're all out of tomatoes, come back tomorrow."
    The next day she returns again and says" Hi, I'd like to buy some tomatoes."
    Again, the man replies, "Sorry maam, we're all out of tomatoes, come back tomorrow."

She says "What the hell is going on here?, everyday I come for tomatoes and you tell me your out and to come back tomorrow."
    The man replies, "Maam, if you take the straw out of strawberry, what do you get?"
    She says "berry"
    "If you take to blue out of blueberry, what do you get?"
    She says "berry"
    If you take the f out of tomatoes, what do you get?"
    She says "There is no f in tomatoes."
    The man replies "That's exactly what I've been trying to tell you, there is no fn' tomatoes."

Advertisement