Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brown terrier found ashtown

Options
  • 16-02-2009 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

found a little brown terrier dog in ashtown today. she is a friendly little female with a wirey brown coat. please pm me if you recognise her.
    i have given my details to the pound and posted her details on a number of animal forums so apologies if this is not the correct place but i just thought if her owner is local they might check here. thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14419633@N02/3285647932/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭VB

just to update you: we brought her down to the vet today and she says she is about 3 years old and is not microchipped. we got her injections today.
    unfortunately we dont have room to keep her and we dont want to bring her to the pound,so if anyone knows someone that can give her a good home please pm me as she is a lovely little dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

There is a picture of a missing dog in Spar, Clonsilla. Might be the same dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

Enii wrote: »
    There is a picture of a missing dog in Spar, Clonsilla. Might be the same dog.

Yeah I saw a poster in Hartstown Topaz Garage I can't be 100% if its the same dog as I didn't look closely at the poster.

I'll be there first thing in the morning though, I can check it but won't be near the Net til mid morning if you can wait another bit longer.

That would be great thank you. A lady was in touch with me yesterday from clonsilla and her dog was small and brown but it was a different dog. The posters are probably hers.Her dog as called ruby in case that is mentioned on the poster. Thanks for your help.

Sorry VB the dog in the poster in Hartstown was an Akita :(

The Spar in Clonsilla was only opening when I went by so didn't get to check there.

Maybe someone in the Animals&Pets forums on Boards can give you some help with her.

• Advertisement

thanks for that. I might try and get up to the spar in clonsilla later and check it out just in case.
    Ive posted on the animal and pet forum also. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Not sure if this is of any help, but there is a group called "dogs in distress" who help out in cases like this, based also in the pound or near it. As far as I know anyway.

thanks littlebitdull I have contacted them to see about getting 'Annie' adopted.
    We are pretty certain she has been dumped at this stage (we live beside the pound and two pups have shown up also, vet reckons our dog had pups a couple of months ago). Hopefully we can find her a new home soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

VB .... we are in the same area ... and constantly find dogs. I am no great dog lover, would never be a dog owner! But this is just wrong on so many levels.

Hope this one at least ends up with a good outcome for the animal.

+1 for Dogs in Distress thats where I got my pooch.

Fair play to you VB for taking her in...most people wouldn't have even noticed her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement