Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect Collector's Edition

• 16-02-2009 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

only 9.99 in Smyths! :pac:
    absolute bargain, seems to be only a few copies left in jervis street though

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭popey21

Excuse my ignorance but is this for the Xbox or PC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭chabsey

It was for the 360, I picked up the last two copies this afternoon, thanks O.P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭Soarer

All Smyths, or just Jervis Street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

chabsey wrote: »
    It was for the 360, I picked up the last two copies this afternoon, thanks O.P.

Why 2?

Greedy

Just to follow up on my own post for Cork boardies, I rang Symths in Maylor Street and the Kinsale roundabout, and neither had the Collector's Edition in stock.
    So I guess that scuppers that.

• Advertisement

Swizz wrote: »
    Why 2?

Greedy

And I don't even own a 360! Two friends do though, so picked it up for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

chabsey wrote: »
    And I don't even own a 360! Two friends do though, so picked it up for them.

Yeah, those 2 "friends" on Ebay we all have! :D

Oracle wrote: »
    Yeah, those 2 "friends" on Ebay we all have! :D

Ha! No, couldn't be bothered with the hassle of posting & packaging etc. Genuine recipients, not arsed buying to re-sell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

JmcG wrote: »
    only 9.99 in Smyths! :pac:
    absolute bargain, seems to be only a few copies left in jervis street though

were they new copys

Redlion wrote: »
    were they new copys

Seemed to be, plastic cover over a metal box. Oddly the 'used' version of the normal game (not collectors) was 24.99!

And I noticed Smyths have made their PC section even smaller and populated it entirely with the Sims.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Many of these still left on Jervis for a tenner?

Soarer wrote: »
    Just to follow up on my own post for Cork boardies, I rang Symths in Maylor Street and the Kinsale roundabout, and neither had the Collector's Edition in stock.
    So I guess that scuppers that.

Just following up on the follow up to my original post! :o

Called over to Smyths Kinsale Road just there, and what was staring me straight in the face only 2 copies of Mass Effect Collectors Edition, €9.99 each.
    They're now gone!:D

So there might be some still in stock in Maylor Street...just don't take their word for it over the phone!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

picked up the last edition in smyths on jervis street today

guy looked at me funny when i tried to exchange my standard edition for the collector's one, lol

Advertisement